[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do shocks affect ride quality? Isn't that how adjustable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cumming in ya bitch.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cumming in ya bitch.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
Do shocks affect ride quality? Isn't that how adjustable suspensions work?

My car rides like a goddamn skateboard I need to soften up because the roads where I live are awful
>>
>>16454758
Yes, shocks and springs have a massive impact on ride quality.
>>
>>16454758
You're one ugly cunt, mate
>>
no they do not.
>>
Don't know, the only cars I have ever owned were Crown Vics and Town Cars.

I know the air springs made for some comfy fuck rides and were easy as shit to replace when they went out. Never understood why people said they were expensive to repair.

Literally an hour to swap them and $50 a piece. Done.
>>
>>16454805
Because of you take that same job to a shop it's like 1k for the job
>>
>>16454850

That retarded. Other than lifting the car and removing the tires, it literally requires no fucking tools. None.

It is two clamps and O-ring swap and the job is done. The air compressor is only slightly more complex and that is like a $150 part and since you don't have to lift shit it takes half the time.

That is service departments fucking you over, broham.
>>
>>16454875
I don't own anything on bags. Just all the bagged cars I have towed the people.tell me crazy prices they get charged.for the work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.