[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are boomers so disgusting? >paying 15k+ for a rusted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1479294613522.gif (2MB, 374x312px) Image search: [Google]
1479294613522.gif
2MB, 374x312px
why are boomers so disgusting?

>paying 15k+ for a rusted pos thats sat outside all its live

https://youtu.be/trhxRzWCZZ4
>>
all boomers should be killed
>>
>>16454418
>Hagerty says a good one should be around $19,000 dollars

Shit like that pisses me off, it's like when I buy a car and the seller brings up KBB. I just say are they buying this car? No, I'm interested, I'm here and I have cash.

I either piss the person off or they admit they know nothing about the car and sell it to me.
>>
>>16454418
>i care what people do with their money wahhhhh

You chucklefucks wouldn't buy them anyways you like your rice mobiles and do the same shit boomers do just over far less rare or hard to find cars.

Boomer pays $15k for a shell, you pay $15 for your bus pass, what's the difference?
>>
>>16455116
>240sx rolling shell, lots of rust to fix would make perfect project car or drift missile
>8k obo no low ballers i know what i got
fucking gen Y'ers
>>
>>16454418
>>paying 15k+ for a rusted pos thats sat outside all its live
That's not anywhere close to what the video said. Guy wanted like 3-3.5k for the car.
>>
>>16455116
We don't buy them because boomers think $500 worth of car is worth $50k because they saw one on Counting Cars
>>
>>16455146
>we dont buy them because we cant afford them and dont live in poorfagimagination land where everything is worth what i say its worth and not a cent more
lmao fucking millennials
>>
>boomer watches barret-jackson
>sees pristine all factory original, original fluids Dodge Challenger sell for $70k
>has rust heap in yard, not a straight panel, not a clean surface of metal
>thinks it's worth $20k because
IT HAS POTENTIAL

>>16455166
Bought a duster for $2k fite me
>>
>>16455166
Except that isn't the problem you fucking idiot. I could afford them, the issue is in not spending $20k on a car that's worth $30k max in pristine condition but needs $20k in restoration.

But that not as bad as boomer hoarders who bought up tons of good stuff and parked it all in a field and won't sell any of it cause theirs gonna fix it soon even though none of the cars have been touched in 20 years
>>
It's because Barret Jackson/mecum shows on TV. Normie boomers get attached their classics and think their baby is worth what they go for no matter the condition or non original parts.
>>
>>16454418
Because classic cars are rare and expensive to maintain. Don't act all high and mighty driving a import with half the style of those cars
>>
>yet another reality TV show to convince boomers to spend their retirement pensions on rusted heaps
>>
>>16455190
I dont see the issue? You are making up hypotheticals to support your non argument.

The guy in OPs video wanted 13k for his car, the host said its worth about 19k in its current condition.. Doesn't need 20k in restoration at all unless you think a paintjob costs 18k.

>not as bad as boomer hoarders who bought up tons of good stuff and parked it all in a field
No different to drift fags who have a boneyard of 80s/90s jap shitboxes. People of all age like to hoard..
>>
>>16455195
No, the real culprit are the hot rod shows like Graveyard Cars and stuff like that
>pay premium price for car
>do what appears to be a few hours of work
>make $20k profit

When in reality the only reason they can turn a profit on their builds is because of the money coming in from the TV show
>>
>>16455202
>implying you don't want to spend your retirement buying rusted heaps
>>
>>16455132
fucking this.
>>
>>16455258
if I live to retirement I did something wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.