[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey br/o/s,could you tell me in which us state the cars are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Geo-Map--USA.png (415KB, 2376x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Geo-Map--USA.png
415KB, 2376x1428px
hey br/o/s,could you tell me in which us state the cars are the cheapest and would cost least to maintain? I'm thinking of moving for work to US and would appreciate the help.
>>
Well, there are a couple of things you can consider.

1. Climate

Ideally you want to avoid states that experience extreme cold and/or snow. Your vehicle will be more likely to rust and the vehicles you buy locally will likely be in worse shape. You'll also need to budget for snow tires and any other miscellaneous snow equipment.

2. Insurance

Car insurance isn't mandatory in every state. On the flip side, you will be personally liable if you are found at fault in an accident. In any case, you can save a lot of money by making the conscious decision to just be a good and safe driver and not insuring your vehicle. Find a state that doesn't require car insurance.

3. Inspections

Not a huge cost here but your life will be a lot easier if you choose a state that doesn't require safety and/or emissions inspections of your vehicles.

4. Parking

If you're going to live in a city, parking might be an actual issue. Some people lease a parking spot or others are lucky enough to secure a house/apartment with a garage or spot on the street. Either way, the ideal solution is to live in a more suburban or rural area with plenty of space where parking isn't an issue

The answer? Probably one of the Southern states. The Midwest has arguably even worse weather than the East coast so despite their lax car laws, you really don't want to put up with the extreme winters and extreme summers. Places like Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, etc... also have laid back car laws but don't have the extreme winters that fuck everything up. The only real disadvantage to that region is niggers
>>
>>16451245
what about the tornadoes and floods
>>
up more opinions
>>
Come on down to Texas brother. We don't care if you straight pipe, roll coal, or whatever you want. So long as you have working lights, and at least 2 mirrors, you're golden. It rarely snows here in the mid-lower parts of Texas, so that's not much to worry about rust. The inspections for me have always just been an obd check and making sure the lights work. Insurance depends on where you are and also what kind of car you're driving, but it's alright. It is mandatory though. Just put a confederate flag sticker on your car and you'll be golden, man. Yee yee
>>
>>16451245
Bro, insurance really should be purchased though. Imagine you're on a state that doesn't require you to have it and some asswipe without insurance totals your car, now you're shit outta luck to find any money
>>
>>16451245
The snow doesn't rust the cars, the salt does.
>>
>>16451161
> Moving to the US for work
Don't do it. Wages are low, cost of living is high, and they're all racist cunts that'll lynch you for 'speaking funny' and 'being un-american'.
Land of the free it is not. More like land of the fee, home of the skittish.
>>
>>16451643
why do people with state smog and safety inspections always pretend they have the loosest laws? do they not even know that many states have no inspections whatsoever, and nobody even looks at your VIN?
>>
>>16451161
Kansas has no inspection and gas is pretty cheap. Also, pretty easy to find work and cost of living can be cheap if you don't have to keep up with the Jones.
>>
>>16451161

California fag reporting in.

If you wanna mod: go elsewhere. We have smog checks and any fault registered in your cars computer system: you are fucked.

Insurance is so/so out here. Expect to pay more living in bigger cities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, etc...

This is hands down one of the best states to own a car. No salt on the roads from snow (except in areas like big bear) to rust your car out, no flooding/hurricanes, warm tropical climate, and humidity is almost non-existent. My volvo is over 12 years old and the paint still looks gorgeous along with the under body.
>>
>>16453581
commiefornian reporting in

i agree if youre trying to mod go to some yeehaw state

longevity? come here down south
>>
File: alabama-stamp.jpg (32KB, 322x215px) Image search: [Google]
alabama-stamp.jpg
32KB, 322x215px
Alabama here.

No inspections.
No mod / emissions laws.
Little traffic (outside Birmingham, anyway).
Few potholes.
No rust on any cars.
Cheap insurance.
Cheap tax.
Gas under $2 / gal.
>>
>>16451161
Texas. Don't move here unless you're cool though. We're filling up quick with assholes (I'm looking at you jew York and calishitonia)
>>
>>16454535
and I thought Alabama was a shit hole

Then again I like GM G & W Bodies so I'd have to deal with niggers.
>>
>>16454798
Yeah, my city is over 60% blacks. Whites get minority scholarships here. It's cool though.
>>
>>16454883
Everyone is white where I live which is weird, but its the most curious place I've ever been too

Bumper stickers for Liberal Candidates and also a stickers saying "I believe in open carry"
>>
Missouri isn't bad. Emissions/safety depend on the county you live in and older cars don't have to do emissions

Pros
>constitional.concel.carry
>cheap booze
>cheap.smokes
>windy back roads in the country

Cons
>bible thumper
>hood rats if you live in the major city's
>it does snow and get cold as fuck here and they salt roads
>it gets hot as fuck in the summer with humidity
>tornados
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.