[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss auto insurance companies. What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Let's discuss auto insurance companies. What's the best insurance for the price? Helpful customer service and good coverage.
This is mostly for Americans, but international anons can discuss too to help their countrybros.
>>
>>16447258
Fuck Hagerty, they wouldn't insure my classic car because I daily drive motorcycles year round in Sunny California.

Pacific Motorcycle/McGraw has good rates for motorcycles.

However, I switched to USAA for simplicity to try to keep everything in one place. Not sure if it is worth it now. USAA only insures so many motorcycles and then after that re-routes you to Progressive. So I have 1 motorcycle with USAA and another under Progressive. Just the gaggle fuck I wanted to avoid. And then classic car insurance through USAA routes you to even another insurance, American Collectors. Thinking of going back to Pacific for lower rights and using the classic car insurance.
>>
>>16447258
>Fuck Hagerty
Haha, I thought they'd be a good deal, but they turned me down too. Namely because I hadn't owned my car a year, nor belonged to a car club.
Just as well, 21st century gave me a far better rate since I already had other vehicles on the policy.
>>
>>16447258
>Have 3 cars insured with Geico
>Cheapest option in the area
>Don't care about customer service because my cars aren't actually covered, I'm literally paying $130/mo. for three pieces of paper.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x250px)
raw.gif
1MB, 498x250px
>tfw stuck with ICBC
State monopolies on insurance sure are something. What's it like having choice in your life, ameribros?
>>
>>16449753
Pretty cool.
I used to play them against one another, getting lower rates out of one by telling them the prices of another. Eventually they'd get pissed and hang up if they couldn't go lower. Or accuse me of lying.
Hilarious.
>>
Ive got a Volvo 240 and an 85 k3500 on the same policy for like 250ish for 6 months with progressive?

Little more than minimum prescribed by law carried. Think my liability amd medical I do double what I need nothing else.

Its stupid cheap, but I live in nowhereseville.
>>
Unless your car is brand new or worth more than 10k, it really doesn't matter

Just get the cheapest shit you can find and be done with it
>>
Used Hagerty for my 240z with a built v8. Had to have a daily driver for my wife and I both besides that car, and the Z needed to be garaged. $12 a month, full coverage with a guaranteed payout.
>>
>>16447258
Is she just arching her ass up or are ass implants fashionable among Asian women now?
>>
>>16449656
Have you realized that since you're paying for bits of paper to make Uncle Sam happy, $10 more would get you actual coverage?
>>
Depends on what you drive, state, credit score (many states), etc.

GEICO can have generally cheap rates but often falls short on multipolicy discounts or big (3+ car) auto scenarios

Go to GEICO, esurance, then go to Progressive's Independent agent site and quote with a couple of them. go with the cheapest result for the coverage you want
>>
>>16447258
Do any of you pay more than the minimum liability? Do any of you have assets to protect?

I have money in the bank and will be purchasing a house soon. Should I increase my limits from the minimum to protect myself?
>>
File: 1477692948150.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1477692948150.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>16454076
>Do any of you have assets to protect?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.