[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your honest opinion on Ken Block? hard mode:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (323KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
323KB, 1920x1200px
what's your honest opinion on Ken Block?

hard mode: no shitposting
>>
Kind of a shitty stage driver. His cars are pretty insane though and take a bit of skill to drive.
>>
the gymkhana videos are cool but it also takes him 50 tries to do each turn

he failed out of WRC and got last every time

hes alright at rallycross
>>
ford shill
>>
Absolute piece of fucking shit who should never have been allowed to make """"""""""stunt"""""""""" videos. Why couldn't he have crashed doing rally somewhere in Europe and impaled himself on a tree branch?
>>
>>16446957
He's just not a great driver
Above average for sure but he 'snt the dude thats going to break any record
>>
Pretentious above-average driver that gets payed too much money and that primarily serves as a advert platform.
>>
>>16446957
He's living the dream, good for him tbqh famalam.
He's turned a lifestyle clothing company into a passport to an amazing lifestyle.
He might not be the best stage rally driver, but he's out there doing it. The cars he builds are typically amazing and he's making mad money.

Sure, he's not Walter Rohrl or Sebastien Loeb, but does that stop him enjoying it?
>>
>>16446957
Alright but he's marketed too heavily imotbhfam
>>
>>16446957
A mediocre driver who just happened to reach an alternative audience instead of fading into obscurity.
I would probably have a higher opinion of him if it weren't for the excessive marketing and obnoxious cult following.
>>
>>16446957
Hes a very good stunt driver. But not a very good stage rally driver. When he has multiple attempts at things he can do very well. Ie his gymkhana vids
>>
ken block, more like

ken schlock
>>
>>16447297
This honestly.

Monster Stickers to have ever happened to the automotive, and motorcycling community at large.
>>
>>16446957
I would sell out for dat Monster money.
>>
>>16446957

>Did more for North American rallying than the next 10 people combined
>Decent driver with 6 top-10 WRC finishes including a 7th overall
>Openly admits he's not as good of a driver as his fanbase thinks and that he's honored to be able to compete against people who are
>Wanted to rally his whole childhood, got lucky with DC shoes, and was able to afford that dream
>Picked up extra sponsorship through being a genuinely cool guy

I know many people who have dealt with or known him over the past 10 years, and you'd never expect him to be as admirable as they say he is from how cancerous his image and fanbase are. Everything from helping repair the cars of smaller-budgeted rally teams at events to getting thousands of people interested in American rallying in general.
>>
>>16446957
Pretty sure this guy put a patent or copyright on the term 'Gymkhana' and fucked a bunch of people over, including the people who coined the term
>>
>>16446957
he promotes vaping and energy drinks, he's the stereotypical ford driver
>>
>>16447061

t. ken "I suck all the cock" block
>>
>>16447061
This guy gets it. If he thinks of some ridiculous car he wants built. he can just buy it. That's a pretty awesome position to be in.
>>
>>16446968
He definitely has skill, but it is the kind you pay for with big money sponsors and lots of practice.

>>16446957
When you put him up against real WRC drivers, he doesn't do well at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.