[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm searching for cars to buy my mom. She's dead set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Capture22.png (514KB, 850x805px) Image search: [Google]
Capture22.png
514KB, 850x805px
I'm searching for cars to buy my mom.

She's dead set on getting her a automatic.

I'd like to get her a rwd car ( < 10k USD) so I can at least have some fun in it too since it's automatic.

v6 mustang seems like a good compromise for both of us,

Im considering looking at pic related, and seeing if i can negotiate the price down some

Any suggestions?
What should I be looking for?
>>
>>16445817
Or you know, get your mother what she likes and then save up for your own car later.
>>
>>16445817
Why the fuck would you get your mother a RWD? Casual driver instincts for loss of traction plus reduced maintenence and friendlier driving dynamic makes FWD the most sensible and probably the safer choice
>>
>>16445822
she doesn't know what she wants, she is just happy im getting her a car

>>16445830
I dont think losing traction is an issue in the desert, plus she drives like a nanny so i doubt that would ever be an issue

but im willing to get her a fwd car if it is that much of a concern
>>
>>16445817
>buying your mom a car
why the fuck would you do this? why can't she buy herself a car?
>>
>>16445817
>she's dead set on getting her an automatic

Is my mom the only woman that doesn't cuck herself?
>mom taught me to drive manual transmission
>told me growing up I can get whatever transmission I like but manual is better
>sister always drive manual and she too told me manual was better.
>from the time I was a small boy to today she drove manual trans all my life
>bought manual car absolutely love it
>mom is still driving stick at 57
My mom is bad Ass
>>
>>16446006
Haha, not being retarded in europe is considered being badass in america
>>
>>16445817
Interesting Gallant OP
>>
>>16446006
>tfw my grandma was showing me pictures of her driving her 68 Road Runner with a 440 back when it was new on a day where the plowed snow was up to the roofline
>oh anon that car was so fun, your grandpa got the price down to $2300 at the dealership

Uncle has it now, still drives but it's a real rust bucket
>>
Honda CR-V
>>
File: IMG_1395.gif (1MB, 216x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.gif
1MB, 216x168px
>>16445900
fuck off you ungrateful faggot
moms trumps all
unless she's a pos degenerate
>>
>>16446041
actually, this might work

didnt think about getting her a van
>>
>>16446006
>tfw my mom didnt teach me manual and told me i wouldnt need it
>mostly because she doesnt know it
>had to get the neighbor to teach me how to change a tire as it was required for my driving test
>>
>>16446011
She's tattooed head to toe I didn't have a dad growing up so she had a few boyfriends. I have seen her put men on the ground I have seen her beat the shit out of women at bars and in regular public. We aren't ghetto or anything. My mom is the toughest Bitch I know.
>>
>>16446204
And a lesbian
>>
>>16446199
That sucks :/
>>
>>16446006

my mom didnt teach me how to drive manual, but she dailies a manual vw

>my mother is manlier than me because i daily a manual
>>
>>16446215
Far from it lol
>>
Holy shit dude DO NOT GET A 2010 V6. In 2011 they changed over from the piece of shit Cologne V6 that literally came out in 1962 to the 21st century Cyclone engine that has 95 more horsepower and gets better mileage. Seriously a 2010 V6 Mustang is the stupidest car you can buy.
>>
>>16445848
>The FWD guy acknowledgingredients situational specifics

Nope, not that big of a deal but a consideration a y where precipitation is semi regular
>>
>>16446050
If i had plenty money, maybe. But i bet she'd rather me help pay off the house. It's just retarded to only spend 10k. go big or don't go at all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.