[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Audi. I heard they're beinging the RS3 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Tell me about Audi. I heard they're beinging the RS3 to North America with a 400HP 5-cyl engine, and now I'm interested.
>>
They are awesome but trolls will tell you that German cars a re crap.
>>
>>16444923
Why are they good? Why aren't they crap?
>>
>>16444886
>no manual
>badgewhore golf r
>>
i have been eyeing this and the TT RS, I'm curious to see if I can get either with the options I want for under 70k.
>>
everything under a4 is haldex and not based quattro
>>
>>16445061
>70k on a golf
you're a retard. that's terrible value for money. You could get a used 911 or cayman for that price.
>>
>>16445072
Even the new A4 has what is essentially longitudinal Haldex, only S and RS models get Torsen.
>>
>>16445082
>>70k
>used Cayman
You can get a NEW Cayman for that money.
>>
>>16445053
Maybe they're waiting to see what the sales are like on it?

The current S3 didn't come with manual the first year, but they added one in the year after.

If it had a manual and was under 70k CAD, I'd be very interested.
>>
>>16445106
t. rich asian faggot boyracer from BC
>>
>>16445082
need all wheel drive where I live.

My mother has '14 911 c4 cab. It is a great car, but too flashy for me to take to work.
>>
>>16445140
No you don't. Stop being a pussy and get snow tires.
>>
>>16445045
Incredible build quality, some of the best interiors in their class, great cars to daily and the non S or RS models are still fun to drive hard (barring extreme track usage, but really are you gonna track/abuse a daily driver)
Cons: Their reliability has gone up recently but it's still not their strong point also if you're buying new or leasing it's not that huge of a deal
>>
>>16444886
Is this a proper Quattro system, or is it just another shitty FWD-biased Haldex?
>>
>>16445508
A3 = Golf = Haldex
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.