[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto /5948488114.html Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 00F0F_gZn9K1HvjCc_600x450.jpg (35KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
00F0F_gZn9K1HvjCc_600x450.jpg
35KB, 600x339px
http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/5948488114.html

Is it worth $5,000 fellow /o/tists?
>>
yeah, i'd buy that.
>>
I wouldn't spend 5k on it but if you have the cash do it, it's beautiful.
Just don't lift it or do stupid shit to it. It deserves better.
>>
>>16441548
Fuck yeah that thing is gorgeous
>>
>>16441548
offer 1k
that's a throw away vehicle
>>
>>16441585
If I get it, I'm going to baby it and keep it mint. I love the color and the interior. I just want a good, small, square truck because they don't make em like this anymore and I need a good vehicle to focus all of my autistic car affection on.
>>
>>16441592
You sound like me. I love the colour too, and if I had the cash I'd get it. Have fun op!
>>16441591
That is the opposite of a throw away vehicle. It's a truck that's been very well taken care of.
>>
>>16441585
this pls dont trash it with rice

>>16441591
>that's a throw away vehicle

wtf are you smoking? that thing is in incredible condition for its age
>>
>>16441548
Offer 4k
>>
Holy fuck that's clean.

Amazing find, defo worth it for the love that's been poured into it.
>>
seriously, its a time capsule. if it was beat it would be half the price, then it would nickle and dime you to fucking death. 5k is the correct price, getting it in the 4's would be awesome.
>>
>>16441548
Holy shit good find OP buy this ASAP
>>
ehh, if i were gonna spend that much money on a small 80's pick up, i'd get a diesel mighty max or a diesel Isuzu faster
>>
>>16441634
beggars can't be choosers.
>>
This a great example to twenty somethings wanting to roll the fenders on their miata or something. Clean and stock fucking sells. On paper this is a 20 yr old obscure truck. But damn after 20 years does she not look pretty!
>>
>>16441548
Buy it and put a big ass lift on it
>>
>>16441548
HOLY SHIT!!! KY Senpai here
>>
>>16441652
for what?
>>
I guess you could body lift it. Really the body lift makes sense in most IFS trucks cause it's the most practical way to gain ground clearance. Body lift to fit the biggest tire you can to gain ground clearance. Otherwise your cranking torsion bars and ĺosing travel or just dropping the diff to try and even axles but spending more money.
>>
>>16441607
>that thing is in incredible condition for its age
yeah, and peter dinklage is really tall for a midget. still not a good basketball prospect.
>>
>>16441844
>old is bad guize
>>
>>16441548
Fuck yeah, nigga. Mazda trucks are the underappreciated top tier of comfy. Just remember to stay on top of eventual rust by getting generous with undercoating. If you do simple preventative maintenance on this, you have a car for life.
>>
>>16441737
what ground clearance is gained with a body lift?
>>
>>16442014

You can clear bigger tires, your ground clearance increases by half of what your tire size increases.
>>
>>16442021
so what, inch at most after spending a grand on tires and pulling your hair out doing a body lift?

truck got around fine for 31 years without that ricer shit.
>>
>>16441548
>up to Lexington, 125
>feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive
>>
>>16441548
No, I bought the extended cab for $4000 with low miles in the 90's
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.