[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whenever someone tailgates me, I drive 10 kph under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5732.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5732.png
323KB, 584x717px
>Whenever someone tailgates me, I drive 10 kph under the speed limit
>>
fuck that, i speed the fuck up.

i wanna see how brave that asshole is.

if they're tailgating me on a freeway that is a 70mph limit, i'll do 100mph just to spite that dick

then they just limp off to the right lane, without fail
>>
File: ss906680679.jpg (84KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
ss906680679.jpg
84KB, 1000x885px
>>16437882

>Whenever someone drives 10kmh under the speed limit, I pass them.
>>
File: WHAT22.jpg (13KB, 278x172px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT22.jpg
13KB, 278x172px
>>16437882

>whenever someone drives under the speed limit I follow them home and murder them in their driveway with a lead pipe
>>
>>16437882
I do the speed limit, then apex the shit out of some corners, still not breaking the limit. Put 20m between us. Prick usually backs off after that.
>>
I love to tailgate little shotboxes

t. Audi owner
>>
File: bubbles256.jpg (25KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles256.jpg
25KB, 256x200px
>>16437894
>do this exact thing a few years ago in weekend funcar
>person speeds up with me
>keep doing it
>they pass
>i pass
>look over
>qt3.14 smiles at me
>eventually we have to part ways

I'm still pissed I didn't follow her and start a conversation.
>>
>>16438441
>Prick usually backs off after that.
Really? That's what I usually do, either that or I speed up considerably in corners then go back to the speed limit.

The shitbox SUV slows to a crawl then floors it just to be on my ass again. If anything it makes them more mad.
>>
>>16437882
I just let off the gas, put my foot flat on the floor until they try to go around, then speed up and don't let them pass, then do it all again.
>>
>>16438451
post it on missed connections
>>
>>16438489
that or just kill self. take a guess which one I recommend
>>
If I'm in the fast lane I usually just move over, but if some faggot is tailgating in the slow lane I usually just slow the fuck down and speed up when they change lanes
>>
File: 1356944470463.jpg (68KB, 565x469px) Image search: [Google]
1356944470463.jpg
68KB, 565x469px
>>16438513
Nein, how will I spread the word Hitler if I'm dead?
>>
>>16437882
If someone does this to me I smash their rear bumper and drive away in my shitbox
>>
I just flash my brake lights and they BTFO
>>
File: 1476495289346.jpg (39KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495289346.jpg
39KB, 375x375px
>when you're already going 5 over in the right lane on an otherwise completely empty highway and a fucking semi starts tailgating the fuck out of you
>>
>>16437882
i pray for people like you, but since I got my 2SS i couldnt give a fuck, ill pass that ass and cut you off
(only left lane huggers, anywhere else youre beggin for police and violence from the person you almost killed. )

>>16441726
brake lights are my greenlight to overtake.

god i really need a dashcam to show off my great skills
>>
>live in sub-suburban texas where every other car is a lifted f150 or dodge diesel
>they always go 20 over on the winding country roads
>drive at the speed limit until brotruck starts tailgating and flashing his led headlights
>it's on
>valves tap as my '80s corolla puts down all 120 hp to accelerate away
>7l cummins belches a whirlwild of oily black scum when the high-school-age wannabe cattle rancher detects a challenge to his masculinity
>nimble fwd shitbox glides effortlessly around corners as his offroad suspension rolls 15 degrees when turning
>turn into a side street to let him pass once he's disappeared from my mirrors
>go back and do it again in the other direction
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.