[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Europeans too stupid to drive automatic? It's literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1407930624968.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407930624968.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Are Europeans too stupid to drive automatic? It's literally not that hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 960x720px
>>16436813
Are Americans too stupid to drive standard? It's literally not that hard
>inb4 eurocuck plz leave
>>
>>16436828
>not commuting to work on horseback
How can you call yourself a man?
>>
Inb4, as you age everything gets harder, and making things easy is smart. Like what is a chair even? "It's too hard for me to stand!"
>>
>>16436813
Are you too stupid to not shitpost? It's not hard.
>>
>>16436840
>commuting on horseback
>not by foot, in leagues of thousands armed with swords and spears on a quest to retrieve the Holy land for the righteous
Deus vult faggot
>>
Buncha softies, I swear, demanding your "constant mesh" and "electric start" motorcaring used to be an experience.
>>
I dare say chaps, not many automobiles have crank handles on their cars these days, and I contest this hobnockery! Starting your own car up is part of the driving experience!
>>
>>16437048
>Not invading every surrounding civilization and spreading Allah's holy word.
>Not imposing your beliefs and claiming local woman as your waifus on a daily basis
Get fucked infidel
>>
>>16436813
Nah, I like being in full controll over my car and get 60mpg+
>>
>>16436840
I tried doing this but when I shifted gears the horse kept bucking and spilling. It must have blown a gasket.
>>
>>16436813
>Are Europeans too stupid to drive automatic
Yuropeans see automatic as luxury, therefore unnecessary, therefore "why do you NEED an automatic transmission."

They're a weird self-sacrificing bunch. 1.3l diesel Fiats for all because you don't need "large" displacement like 2.0l to get from A to B. Stranger still because you get crazy V10 and V12 engines out of Euro manufacturers and BMW and Porsche still cater to dedicated automotive purists.

>>16436828
>Are Americans too stupid to drive standard? It's literally not that hard
I reckon most just never have a chance (or reason) to learn. The average American sees driving as a chore and cars as appliances, and prior to this automatics were marketed as luxury. Boomers lap them up and never learn to shift, boomers' kids never learn to shift because their parents didn't teach them, and finally Millennials never learn to shift because their parents don't know how and none of their friends have manual shitboxes.

Unfortunately the ones that do learn tend to be puffed-up snobs and knobs about something 16-year old girls in Europe know how to do.

>muh 90s manual Civic
>muh feels
>muh real race car racing transmission
>>
>YouTube video of some kid in an RV
>complains he doesn't know the starting and driving procedure because it's an automatic and there's no clutch

Lol wat
>>
>>16436828
It's not that we don't want to, or are too lazy to. It's because when I have my coffee in one hand, my phone in my other hand, playing with the radio with my other hand, and a breakfast burrito in my other hand, I just don't have another hand to run that transmission thing.
>>
>>16437346
It's just an autist being an autist.

>"I literally can't even autotragics. Look at how driver I am."
>>
>>16437346
>no clutch
>complains
Is this really how yuropoors think?
>>
They don't press the brake in while selecting gear and can't learn lmAO
>>
>>16436813

When your country is the size of Alabama and you live stacked on top of each other like prisoners you don't need luxury features like automatic or power windows.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.