[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did trucks become pussy cars instead of rugged hauling vehicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Why did trucks become pussy cars instead of rugged hauling vehicles like they used to be?
>>
Women having too much financial power in the family unit.
>>
>>16434852
women are buying these F150s with bose speakers and premium seats? damn
>>
File: 246426.png (425KB, 922x502px) Image search: [Google]
246426.png
425KB, 922x502px
They would have made the same trucks we make today back then if they could
>>
>>16434876

Considering I only see women driving them, yes.
>>
>t. citycuck who has never seen a tree
>>
>le women ruin everything!! I hate them because they won't fuck me! >=(
kill yourselves, fucking /r9k/ virgins

Safety standards & increasingly strict emission laws don't allow car manufacturers to produce small pickup trucks like back in the day FYI
>>
>>16434848
Stop vagina shaming shitlord
>>
94 redesigned ram. God how do people not know this?
>>
>>16434903

They made huge ass landbarges as far back as the 50s, yet brotrucks are a relatively new thing.
>>
https://youtu.be/pyHBKX29_Q8
https://youtu.be/_yj1gff-ndc
>>
>>16435480
>change hood to look more like a dick
>CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
>>
File: 1452546580001.png (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452546580001.png
180KB, 600x600px
When the US government realized that trucks were the only thing Detroit still had a solid foothold in and modified CAFE and crash standards in a way to benefit trucks and full size SUVs and increase their marketshare so that the entire city wouldn't become an unemployed wasteland.
>>
>>16435583
Coincidentally these are the newest trucks that I actually like and would consider owning. The whole thing looks straight and tidy, the exterior has become somewhat of an icon, and the interior looks surprisingly solid, comfy and well aging considering its age, vehicle class and country of origin.
>>
File: nps.jpg (38KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
nps.jpg
38KB, 288x216px
>>16434848
good, rugged utility vehicles still exist. the euro's and the japs make them. diesel, 4WD, 10k towing capacity, and all on a frame thats about the size of a 90's ranger.

rednecks and concrete cowboys just can't see past the cab over design because its ingrained in their minds that a truck has to have a hood.
>>
>>16434848
I'm not sure which one your implying your image is?
>>
>>16434848
Blame the EPA.
Every bit of buck passing Congress has given the executive branch should be illegal.
>>
File: dakota4x44.7.jpg (33KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
dakota4x44.7.jpg
33KB, 600x360px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.