[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone. Been dormant for a while (been surfing /o/ every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

Hey everyone. Been dormant for a while (been surfing /o/ every day for a long ass time. Just haven't posted in a while)

Quick info: I'm the guy with the 1989 Supra Turbo, Yamaha Fz1 (r.i.p.) and a few other cars you may or may not remember.

But any-who. I failed to mention my most recent purchase (got it a year ago)

I got a 1991 Miata.

I've always love the NA Miata for multiple reasons.

Long story short. I need a daily (for work and every other *daily* life. aka needing a vehicle) while I slowly get the Supra to its former glory.

So anyway. Few pics of the green jelly bean and a few of the supra if you forgot.
I'd say it feels good to be back, but I never left.

Just feel like posting I guess.
>>
My baby. Feel so bad for letting her be down for so long.
>>
!ALERT!

If anyone happen to save the large photos of my Supra and Ducati in my driveway..I'd really appreciate if you posted them!!

My old computer shit the bed and I lost a ton of photos.

So please help a b/o/ther out if you have any of my old photos
>>
This car did literally everything I asked of it. Miss driving it so much.
>>
As much as I love the top down. I can't help but feel I want a hardtop so bad
>>
My blue stitched leather Personal wheel to help accent the gloriously clean 80's blue Supra interior
>>
Next to my old daily. She sure was ugly. But never gave me an ounce of trouble. Ever.

Still miss that car very much and wish I had never sold it. Would love to get my hands in another 2-door impreza.
>>
Here is the Supra in its storage unit while I slowly wrench on it.
Amazingly enough, the jelly been fit in the unit with the Supra as well. Such a small car heh.
With that note. I'm off to bed
>>
File: 1374686694753.jpg (62KB, 330x395px) Image search: [Google]
1374686694753.jpg
62KB, 330x395px
>>
>>16432137
Fair enough

Mainly would just like to know if anybody has any of my old pictures that I posted a while back.
>>
nice blog faggot
>>
>>16434150
Thanks bae
>>
tripfags suck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.