[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I saw this car and I took at look around and did som

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-toast-wine.png (60KB, 520x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-toast-wine.png
60KB, 520x484px
Hey /o/ I saw this car and I took at look around and did some research:

http://www.rcatena.com/used/Ford/2006-Ford-Mustang-8e96569d0a0e0a1701d2b54a5a6e2d81.htm

I sent the salesman this message:

"I am seeing that the trade in price of an equal year similar V6 convertible mustang is around $5000. According to carfax this was at one time a rental car, was used in a road salting state, and additionally has the recall which has not been completed.

I can offer $5500 cash. It appears the car has been on the market a while, and with that offer there is profit for you on the front end.

Let me know what you think."

He told me to kill myself. Where did I go wrong?
>>
kys
>>
>>16429678
>He told me to kill myself. Where did I go wrong?
kek

in being a retarded autist.
>>
>>16429728
How was I a retarded autist. This guy emailed me every day about the car, then said it was priced at a great deal when it was not.

I told him what I felt it was worth and he got upset.
>>
>>16429736
because you low balled him. you need to talk him down first and then you start pulling things that are negatives to get the price down lower. when you make a shopping list of all the negatives and send it to him with a low ball it's obvious he will tell you to fuck off since you're essentially telling him that he's selling a turd.
>>
>>16429678
>considering a v6 convertible mustang
Post tits. You're obviously a woman.
>>
>>16430051
He is though, that is why I offered a low price.
>>
>>16430074
No, I just only care about the look of the car and the fact it is a convertible.

This is a bit of advice from a non-car guy, most girls do not care about the specs of a car. They'd rather it look cool and be fun to get driven around in. Both of those this mustang could do just fine.
>>
>>16430209
>non car guy
What in fuck is a casual like you doing on an enthusiast board? You do realize that you will literally be laughed at by anyone who knows better, right?

The fuck is up with these normalfags?
>>
>>16429678
>5 grand for a fucking v6 vert mustang
>>
>>16430196
why do you want to buy a turd then?
>>
>>16429736
You didn't do anything wrong. He's just asshurt he thought he was close to shifting a car that's sat for such a long time but couldn't manage.
Chances are the dealership will simply auction it off at a loss.
>>
>>16430580
That is what I am thinking as well.

Eh oh well.

>>16430321
Most are more actually
>>
>>16429678
Learn to haggle you idiot
>>
>>16430525
because its at a good price dipshit
>>
>>16432221
How would you have done it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.