[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to not fuck with someones car unless you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: GET FUCKED SON.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GET FUCKED SON.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
Daily reminder to not fuck with someones car unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53g4IXVxVZg
>>
>women

its obvious they are incapable of rational thought and need to have their license taken
>>
>>16427429
>acting aggressively and hitting someones car
>surprised when you get BTFO
Fucking retard, do you think he's happy in his wheelchair now? You think it was worth it for him to get a few jabs in on that Z4?

Motherfucker should have just stepped off and got the fuck away, stupid faggot.
>>
>>16427435
lmao fuck off and go to the kitchen

surely no man is this much of a bitch
>>
File: 1400879975822.png (131KB, 253x286px)
1400879975822.png
131KB, 253x286px
>>16427420
Ehhh, just walk it off
>>
>>16427447
Hey maybe go knock on your next door neighbour, then when he comes to the door start to key his car, see what happens.
>>
File: 1468350719331.jpg (27KB, 600x450px)
1468350719331.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>as you can see this guy got hurt unintentionally
>>
>>16427454
but that would be irrational so I wouldnt do it

sorry but when I vandalize I make sure to keep it secret
>>
Any more to this story? Like why was the dude fucking with her car?
>>
>>16427499
i guess she crashed into his porche suv
>>
>>16427420

>operating vehicle after a collision
>obvious attempts to flee
>reckless endangerment
>attempted vehicular manslaughter

female drivers.
>>
>>16427420
>Z4
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>16427936
kek
>>
What is this music
>>
>>16427976
It's called post-rock

It's like ambient but it's usually shit. I only like it when I'm alone at night and not masturbating
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.