[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ said snap on was good quality? I just looked at their jacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

/o/ said snap on was good quality? I just looked at their jacks and jack stands and they are all made in china?
>>
Doesn't matter where something's made as long as the quality control is up to par.
>>
>>16426132
I worked at a factory that made snap-on cabinets.

Their products are outsourced and there isn't a
'snap-on' factory, it's just the brand.

They aren't bad, nor are they good. However, they seemed overpriced and I doubt they are the best bang for the buck.

Again, this is for their cabinets, dunno about their tools.
>>
>>16426132
>/o/ said snap on was good quality?
socket wrenches are eeeeeeeeh at best, that's what I mostly own from them

3/10 probably wouldn't trust life with but I've used ghettos ass jacks before so w/e
>>
>>16426132
>made in china
So? Where would you rather they be made?
>>
>>16427568
Prefferably Some place where they dont have chinky eyes and can see what theyre doing
>>
>>16426132
It would be expensive if it wasn't made in china
>>
>>16427587
Bangladesh?
>>
>>16426132
China is very capable of manufacturing excellent products with strict quality control. The reason so many crappy products also come from China is because they also have the opposite end of the spectrum available (crap quality at the cheapest available price), which is why so many manufacturers produce in China.
>>
>>16426132
Most of their jacked up price comes from the fact that you have a lifetime warranty on most of the stuff you get from them.

I knew a guy with a 20 year old snap-on impact gun, the trigger broke and they were able to replace it the next day.

These days a lot of tool manufacturers have pretty good warranties anyway, so I'd save your money and get something from a company who doesn't rip you off at every opportunity.
>>
>>16428025
Their air tools are not lifetime warranty, you get a year full replacement. After that, you have to pay to have it shipped off to some repair shop and wait about three weeks to get it back in questionable condition. Snap on is a fucking ripoff anyway you look at it. Even compared to the other over priced tool trucks.
>>
>>16426149
Freedom ain't free son
>>
>>16426132
Here's how manufacturing works in China:
Company A makes a product. Some don't pass QC. Rather than recycle the materials, Company A sells the low quality products to Company B which has lower tolerances. Repeat down a chain of shittiness. Snap-on is a Company A, their stuff will be good
>>
>>16427707
>China is very capable of manufacturing excellent products

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>16428579
>Snap-on is a Company A,
Well that's what they say.
>>
File: 1482261731044.jpg (23KB, 719x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482261731044.jpg
23KB, 719x718px
>>
>>16428598
They're capable, but being the cheap shyster bastards they are, they won't
>>
>>16428598
There are some things from china that are well made
>>
>>16426132
if you're looking for a cheap jack with a lifetime warranty, get an Arcan from Costco
>still chinariffic
>only $100
they sell stands there too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.