[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/ 01/03/2016-goodbyes-the-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (55KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 550x366px
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/01/03/2016-goodbyes-the-viper-part-3-the-zakspeed-saga.html

>By now the Viper had effectively been excluded from the N24 race entry with a new rule mandating a maximum engine size of 6200cc. The Zakspeed Brains trust had (another!) plan – by removing the rods, pistons, valves/ springs and rocker arms and plugging the lifter bores of the front two cylinders the engines were effectively converted to 6.2 litre V8s putting out c.600 bhp.
>The team entered two cars, and the #77 car (Peter Zakowski, Sascha Bert and Robert Lechner) won the A8 class and finished on the overall podium in third! The team’s #33 Viper (Hans-Peter Huppert-Nieder, Christopher Gerhard, Dirk Riebensahm, Werner Mohr) repeated the same feat the following year!

When you literally can't kek the snek
>>
>>16423339
I will miss the Viper ;_;
>>
File: godmachine.jpg (430KB, 1600x1030px) Image search: [Google]
godmachine.jpg
430KB, 1600x1030px
Snek was too awesome for this boring world
>>
and not a single care is given

Viper is a shitty car
>>
>>16423453
Spotted the gtr fanboy
>>
>>16423482
nah

sorry but a shitbox with a big engine doesnt make a good car
>>
>>16423453
>>
>>16423506
You can make that argument to any car. Not every car is a shit box. Especially just because you dont like it doesn't make it a shitbox.
>>
>>16423649
>just because you dont like it doesn't make it a shitbox. >>16423507
>>
File: lol.jpg (63KB, 1109x367px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
63KB, 1109x367px
reminder
>>
>>16423649
its not a good car

the fact that its being discontinued is proof of that
>>
>>16423664
'Ring time?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.