[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else drives slow and brake more than needed in turns on purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: C0YU1SyVQAAChdo.jpg (104KB, 749x697px) Image search: [Google]
C0YU1SyVQAAChdo.jpg
104KB, 749x697px
Who else drives slow and brake more than needed in turns on purpose just to make aggressive shithead drives mad?
>>
>>16421423
Ugly ass cat.
>>
>>16421436
That's a panda you fuck
>>
File: 1481554154475.jpg (4MB, 3157x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1481554154475.jpg
4MB, 3157x2592px
>>16421436
lies
>>
>>16421423

>Tfw passing on a double yellow is legal
>Tfw dusting assmad old people an autists is standard practice
>Tfw cylinders singing accelerating up the road
>Tfw no face

I'm never leaving.
>>
This happens all the time here
The best feeling is when you know they're driving slow on purpose and you pass them on a double yellow, except they try to out accelerate you.

All you gotta do is out accelerate them and get over, and bam you just disrespected the fuck out of them and caused them to brake check themselves
>>
File: deadstraightordeaddriver.gif (2MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
deadstraightordeaddriver.gif
2MB, 300x187px
Slow yes
Brake no

They 99.9% of the time will speed in a straight line and then slow massively at the mildest corner.
Stay steady at the speed limit or just under and then speed through corners so they have to catch up again. Bait them into getting into an uncomfortable situation and trying to match you in the corners. They will at least end up stressed for a long time after (hopefully deceasing their health) or possibly crash (hopefully decreasing their health).
>>
more to the point, why is johnny depp holding that raccoon
>>
>>16423103
Are you blind? That is clearly Cheech Marin holding a marmot.
>>
File: 1482954299662.jpg (53KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482954299662.jpg
53KB, 576x960px
>>16421423
kys faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.