[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw on the new the other day this guy got his car stolen by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fox_news_car_jacker_suicide_a_l.jpg (60KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
fox_news_car_jacker_suicide_a_l.jpg
60KB, 648x365px
I saw on the new the other day this guy got his car stolen by some guy running from the police and at the end of the chase the guy shot himself in the guys car.

Would insurance cover that? Would it be totaled because someone died in it? Would it be haunted?
>>
>>16419380
Assuming the state didn't automatically confiscate the vehicle as evidence in their case against the criminal(s) then yes, pretty sure insurance would cover any damages.
>>
>>16419397
How are they going to prosecute a dead guy?
>>
>>16419418
That's not the policy holder's problem.
>>
I guess it goes on wether or not you have theft coverage

Cars like those are usually sold as "biohazard", and they are usually bought only for mechanical parts, leaving the interior
>>
File: shoulder mounted log.jpg (760KB, 3600x2416px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder mounted log.jpg
760KB, 3600x2416px
>>16419380
just saw that, he didn't shoot himself in the car, he ran out of it first
>>
>>16419770
That was years ago man.

I just posted a generic suicide after carjacking pic I googled.

This guy waxed himself right in this poor bastards car
>>
>>16419770
That doesn't mean there aren't any cars where people have shot themselves or died in their cars.
>>
My dad worked at a jd buyrider. There was a vehicle dropped off at there lot by a family. The dude had killed himself in it, and it was turned over to his family. So they voluntary Repo'd it.
>>
File: rCcqWas[1].jpg (110KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rCcqWas[1].jpg
110KB, 812x1024px
We have an Anon who works at an auto auction who posts all kinds of interesting pics of totaled cars. Suicides are gross and people love to shoot themselves in their cars. Even when they asphyxiate themselves they still shit and piss everywhere. Death ain't pretty 99/100 times.
>>
>>16419380

my Drill instructor drove his best friend from iraq's subie. They came back from deployment to find his friends wife pregnant with another mans child, so he went out drove off in his STI and shot himself in it. My drill instructor was able to buy it from his family and completely replaced the interior.

whenever we saw him drive up in that black STI rather then his Blue one we knew we were going to get hell that day so we don't turn into garbage ass Marines.
>>
>>16419862
dark
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.