[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will someone please explain to me the purpose in the se-r variant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (19).jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (19).jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Will someone please explain to me the purpose in the se-r variant of the Altima?
Who was the target audience?
>>
>>16417157
I love them, so niggers?
>>
>>16417157

Dads who want a """sportier""" version of an otherwise boring car.
>>
>>16417166
Boy I wish I had a FWD 4 door 350z. Yeah that sounds great.
>>
>>16417166
Pretty much this, i dont think they sold well. I hardly see them and when i do its either a young black guy or a young americanized asian guy.
>>
>>16417157
My best friend's dad had one of these back when they first came out.
He thought it was the fastest thing ever. Loved pointing out the useless gagues on the dash, and the "stitching" on the seats.
He also put a bra on it eventually.
>>
>>16417184
But it's not..

Have you ever heard of a g35 sedan pedro?
>>
>>16418003
are g35s FWD mr. lee?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472958781219.jpg (66KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472958781219.jpg
66KB, 1024x681px
The problem with the Altima se-r is that it wasn't that big of a deal to begin with.

A regular altima can be had with the 3.5l v6. Nothing new there. All they did was tune it slightly and called it a special edition name even tho it didn't deserve it.

The sentra se-r was slightly better, but still not that great. Just a 2.5l with 200hp. Meh... the curbweight made that 200hp not really matter.

Thats the problem with Nissan. They just can't make a good hot hatch. Rwd and GTR's are their forte, and they just need to stick to that.

Btw, why the fuck do you have two Versa's? Why bother with a high end Sentra AND a low end Altima, and then throw in a Maxima?

Nissan needs to seriously rethink their lineup with fewer, and more focused vehicles.

Versa note, Sentra, Maxima, Van, Truck, Z, GTR. That should be it.

Also... a small size truck would be nice too.
>>
>>16418060
If they put a lsd in it, it would have been such a much better car. That was my biggest conplaint. The 6 speed was nice though, and having driven a same year 3.5se back to back the ser was a much better driving car and the interior is a bit better. They go for not much more then a normal 3.5se but to someone that enjoys driving its worth it
>>
>>16418060
They made 260hp
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.