[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wish me and my shitbox luck tonight guys. I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5228.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_5228.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Wish me and my shitbox luck tonight guys. I'm going out for New Years.
>>
Shut up about the orientation of the photo 4chinks uploader did it
>>
>>16409332
Nice Fiesta.
>>
>>16409343
Thanks but it's no ST.

Still fun though.
>>
>>16409332
Good luck and happy New Years!
>>
File: 20161231_152506-1.jpg (956KB, 2391x2091px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_152506-1.jpg
956KB, 2391x2091px
I've already had my new years tragedy. I was driving with some of my friends and some guy in a truck pulled out to make a left turn across our lane from the other side of the road. We were going about 55-60. The speed limit was 55. He pulled out when I was about 150 feet from him. I had to swerve to avoid him. That me to I swerved into a ditch. I did everything I could to point the car into an area where there wasn't anything in the way. My car went off the road and launched off the ditch. We rolled twice.
We all walked out of the car without anything worse than some scratches. We were all wearing our seatbelts. The guy in the truck stopped, tried to tell us we were speeding (we were not) and then fucking left. He sounded drunk when he was talked. I didn't think to get his license plate because I didn't think he was going to leave. The police are looking for him, and they're considering it a hit and run. My car was totalled. The paramedics said that I saved everyone's life because otherwise we would have tboned the truck. I'm still really upset about my car.
I'm sure there's stuff I'm leaving out, it was not my fault I want to be clear, had I not swerved I would have died.

Pic is the tow truck driver hitching it up.
Hold me /o/
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 960x720px
>>16409365
I know, it feels like shit when someone is responsible for your crash, yet doesn't admit to it, or get repercussions.
It's goddamn shitty, and you feel like you should have died, you kind of wish you had have.

There's only one direction to go from rock bottom.
>>
File: received_358313464546304.jpg (419KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_358313464546304.jpg
419KB, 2048x1152px
>>16409365
The ruts the car made sliding in the dirt.
I just pointed it for that grass part between the sign and the concrete. I really don't know how no one died.
>>
>>16409365
Same thing happened to me a month ago but I recovered it. Fishtailed like a mad cunt after the initial swerve and had tons of shoulder to work with. Guy didn't stop and I was fine so I didn't either, just fumed about it the rest of the day.
>>
>>16409388
I've never really been religious, but it's stuff like that that makes you take a moment and think for a while.
>>
>>16409332
have fun m8
>>
>>16409429
What's honestly more amazing, the tiny possibility that an omniscient being beyond time and space guided OP to safety, or the far more likely possibility that OP's a competent driver?
>>
>>16411004
er not OP but BMW guy
>>
>>16409365
Glad your okay anon, fuck that cunt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.