[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to get a used farrai or lambo key to put on my keychain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: keys.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
keys.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
I am trying to get a used farrai or lambo key to put on my keychain so when im at the bar i can impress women. NOT A CAR just a key + fob. I have looked on ebay and found some but the are all uncut (which would not work bc then girls could tell its not a real key). obv ppl sell uncut so that ppl can use them as spare keys to have them custom cut

Where can i buy CUT used modern exotic car keys? thank u
>>
Sounds like a good idea until you realize that after you impress them they are going to want a ride in said Ferrari only to see your ford focus to which eliminates any chance of road skull.
>>
>>16408506
>Trying to attract gold diggers when you have no money

Laughingwhores.jpg
>>
File: 360.jpg (8KB, 245x407px)
360.jpg
8KB, 245x407px
>>16408506
The kind of woman that is impressed by a Ferrari is also the kind of woman that will probably give you herpes
>>
so basically you wanna date a gold digger??

baka
>>
What kind of fuckin' idea is this.
>>
>>16408506
You sad, sad man
>>
>>16408506
I offered to sell you a Panamera and 911 key and you decided to be a little bitch about paying half upfront and half when you got it. It isn't a drug deal, it's a simple transaction. Nothing was keeping you from running after giving me the first half.
>>
You made this thread before.
Just buy an uncut one and then get it cut.
>>
>>16408668
i'll pay you the full amount if you post a photo of the keys with my email on a piece of paper near them.

Your FB is kinda suspicious bc it only has 7 friends
>>
>>16409007
can a normal dealer cut it? what will i tell them to cut it to? i need information for them to cut it for me
>>
>>16409086

>having more than 7 friends
>>
>>16409113
Anything. Your door key, current car key.
>>
>>16409191
>0
isn't farris different than nissans?
>>
Ah /o/, the board of the shitboxxers.
>>
>>16409191
Ok fuck OP's shitty plan, who thinks I should get an uncut luxury key and make it work on my shitty '99 Honda Accord just to fuck with people?
>>
>>16409113
Cut it yourself.
>>
Just buy the fucking fob, take the damn thing to a fucking WALMART and have them copy the key to your shitbox onto it you knob.

Goddamn, you fucking deserve the venereal disease/ botched robbery that is coming your way.
>>
>>16409625
it would take forever with a file and it would look fake
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.