[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question about a court incident I have coming up after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cars - Ferrari Stearing Wheel.jpg (291KB, 1680x1477px) Image search: [Google]
Cars - Ferrari Stearing Wheel.jpg
291KB, 1680x1477px
I have a question about a court incident I have coming up after my neighbors hit my car. Short version is, they hit me 8 times while my car was in a parking lot over a couple of months and I have to prove it was them.

I have two witness statements but my insurance didn't even call one of them to verify, claiming they were a friend of mine and didn't count. But he isn't a friend, he is a coworker.

My question is about his statement for court. We are going to get it notarized in the next few days. He basically says he doesn't remember the exact model but gives a description of the vehicle and it matches. He doesn't remember the neighbor who hit me other than the fact it was a fat woman who walked with a limp.

Then, he mentions in his statement that my insurance company never contacted him, AND he doesn't wish to be contacted by the opposing party for any reason. He has also refused to provide his contact information on the witness statement, but gives me permission to give his contact info directly to my insurance if they wish to inquire later on.

Is this normal? Will this make this harder on me?

What information does he need to make sure to include that he hasn't already? What is your experience in crap like this?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>16406993
Don't think that's going to work in court. The woman (and/or her insurance agency) has the right to question witnesses.

Is your insurance company refusing your claim?
>>
Just make sure you have a good lawyer

If it doesn't work out just attack her with a mask on and put her in daily pain and there'll be no proof

So revenge settled
>>
>>16407037
Yes, they claim I don't have proof, even though their paint is on my car, the measurements line up perfectly, and I have two witnesses who have seen it. One being the coworker, another being my roommate. My insurance claims both have moral obligations and are not valid witnesses. No other neighbors have seen it happen.
>>
>>16406993
>hit your car 8 times while parked
Jesus
>>
>see car reverse into another at carpark
>He does it again then drives off (old man).
>Destroyed whole front end of car, leave note for owner and took picture of the car driving off
>Get call from the owner and he asks for me to be a witness, police can't do anything has to go to court
>Takes 6+ months till it goes it court
>I testify via phone
>Guy says it wasn't him
>Judge says no enough evidence even though there was a photo of him in the car
>>
>>16407460
Yup, that's pretty much what I'm afraid of happening. There is a ton of circumstantial evidence, but no actual video. Because of this, I lost my insurance claim and have to pursue small claims. And this is exactly what I feel is going to happen.
>>
Get a lawyer dude don't even waste your time without one. Even if it costs you money, at least you'll get those dumb fucks on principle alone
>>
Kill her.

Kill her family

Buy a civic
>>
Beat her car with a sludge hammer.
>>
>>16407779
this
three generations
>>
>>16407751
Get fucking CCTV, mate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.