[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /o/ I'm finally going to be able to afford my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4c59d569-59c3-6cf8.jpg (84KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
4c59d569-59c3-6cf8.jpg
84KB, 625x416px
Hi /o/

I'm finally going to be able to afford my first performance car and after months of thinking I've narrowed it down to the Golf R and BMW m135i, both manual and 5 door. Im incredibly stuck on which one to pick? Both have similar price used, both have similar speed, however the golf seems more practical.

Im stumped, any help would be appreciated?
>>
>>16396612
used cayman.
>>
>>16396612
Get a test drive.
>>
>>16396612
A golf is a golf, boring, plain and simple, everybody will see the car and say "it's just some golf" unless you floor it all the time they wont say the difference
But a BMW m1 is a gypsy car, gifted to you by papa gipsy
Dang this is indeed a hard choice.

Mayhaps if you like to wear Tracksuits you are better suited for the BMW.
At least they don't cheat you (openly) on the exhaust gas emmisions. And that M is always recognisable.
>>
>>16396612
>modern cars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEFSFU2a9CY
>>
>>16396647
Used to have a 2001 BMW that did that.
>>
>>16396643
I really like the "Its just some golf" thing. Im a pretty young guy, I don't want to be too flashy. If i bought the bmw I would remove the de-badge it because I like the sleeper look.
>>
>>16396666
Quads and your post confirm
The golf it is, probably has more room for beer in the back too
>>
>>16396703
I think the bmw appeals to my heart, golf to my brain. Bmw is probably more fun, better spec, but the golf is practical, safe, but a remap puts it at 370 bhp. Tempting.
>>
>>16396666
Golf den
>>
>>16396666
As a Golf GTI owner I can confirm that the sleeper look is comfy as fuck. Do it OP.
>>
>>16396666
I got the bmw, and drivin in the golf.

Golf: Car for the head
BMW: Car for the heart
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.