[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like you're one of the few autists left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Silvia.jpg (545KB, 1469x1744px) Image search: [Google]
Silvia.jpg
545KB, 1469x1744px
Do you ever feel like you're one of the few autists left in your town/city/county/state in the USA who still tinkers with cars?

>mfw browse forums related to your Jap econobox
>all threads peaked around 2006-2010
>pretty much all forums dead around your Initial D meme machine
>no one around you owns one anymore
>yfw you're the only autist left who still maintains one

>lel anon you still drive that old car?
>howpathetic
>>
>>16393583
don't see any s13s at all by me except one faggot kid who wrecked one a few years ago. it was an automatic

see a few s14s tho. someone rips it up a road by my house every other week or so. also another one I see at a cars and coffee every once in a while.
>>
File: self-driving car millennials.jpg (48KB, 551x492px) Image search: [Google]
self-driving car millennials.jpg
48KB, 551x492px
Car enthusiasts are aging out, with nobody replacing them because millennials can't afford new cars and most of them are functionally useless because they've been raised to believe that manual labor is for uneducated peons.
And so they all pour into college, coming out with a useless degree and $50,000 in college debt and now they're even less likely to get into car culture.

Gen Z isn't looking any better, they won't be driving for very long before self-driving becomes the norm.
>>
>>16393765
>manual labor is for uneducated peons.
But manual labor is for peons. Robots do that work now. There's no grace or money in work that isn't in a professional field these days.
>>
>>16393790
Except for all the companies that are too jewish to automate everything.

Even then, you can get into a professional field that doesn't have a lot of liability attached to it just with a portfolio and a good interview. But that takes more work than going to college, and it's self motivated work with no promised reward.
>>
>>16393813
>with just with a portfolio and a good interview

other than being a codemonkey, name one field where this is even remotely typical

>hey i studied law on my own, pls gibe job
>fuck off
>hey i studied medicine on my own pls gibe job
>fuck off
>>
>>16393765
>>16393790
>>16393813
>>16393818
stop being little bitch niggers and save, save, save! make sneaky ventures and earn income 'illegally' if jamal and jose do it why don't you? i never file my taxes, register my vehicles, or pay any insurance. i live off the grid. i steal almost everything and always try to supply and fend for myself.
>>
File: pharisee.jpg (136KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
pharisee.jpg
136KB, 655x650px
>>16393830
>2017 yr of kek and being this kikey.
>>
>>16393830
Are you the living natural man protected by natural law?
>>
>>16393838
nope. i just don't pay for stuff and save.
>>
>>16393830
>Being a nigger with wrong coloured skin
>>
>>16393830
what if you get sick? how and where do you live? i am guessing a shtetl
>>
>>16393853
Cuckshed most likely. By save he means take the whole loaf of bread to the shed while his wife is getting ravaged by Mohamed
>>
>>16393847
>having lots of cash readily available is bad

>>16393853
>>16393859
not married. if i get sick i suck it up. if it is like chronic like cancer or tb guess i will pay one of my many tribesman doctors for treatment?
>>
>>16393813
Manual labor is something that literally cannot be automated.
Menial labor like assembly and low creativity work can be automated.
You will never see humanoid robots framing a house.
You will easily see all secretary, customer service, and most consulting jobs disappear.
Very low skill, high paying jobs like realestate agent, mortgage broker, stock broker, etc etc will all disappear or dwindle.
Yet things like Home inspector, plumber, gardener are all here to stay.
>>
File: saddog.jpg (97KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.jpg
97KB, 500x333px
>>16393765
This.

What's worse is that the enthusiasts who used to produce aftermarket parts and unique parts for your car are also aging out and no longer produce them.

>yfw you need a custom tubular manifold and you look around only to find a 2007 ancient Angelfire website that is still up and the owner has long since moved on

Feels like I missed the boat when tuning or being an auto enthusiast was what everyone was doing. The fuck happened
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.