[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might purchase pic related, any insight on what the fuck I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: suzuki ignis.jpg (274KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
suzuki ignis.jpg
274KB, 1000x557px
Might purchase pic related, any insight on what the fuck I should expect?

Are these nu-suzukis reliable?
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (99KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
99KB, 900x599px
And yes I am aware the rear looks autistic af.

But it looks quirky as fuck overall so I don't mind the styling desu.
>>
>>16391192
>Are these nu-suzukis reliable?
>car not even out yet

Well I don't know about this particular car but from my experience with suzuki they run flawless until they need a transmission rebuild after 120kkm, other than that not a single flaw.

t. had two new suzuki swifts (2008/2011) that I drove over 120kkm each
>>
>>16391275
It's not out yet? I contacted my local Suzuki dealership and they said they had some Ignises examples ready for test drive.

Will be heading there Friday.
>>
>>16391275
>>16391192
I also had a 2007 Swift and its transmission went to shit at 120k km. Suzuki didn't want to pay for anything because I "missed a service", which means I didn't want to pay 250 euros for basically an oil change, so I did it myself. However, everything else was solid and quality wasn't too bad. The Jimny is one of my favorite cars ever and the Vitara isn't bad either. The Baleno is boring me to death though. I'll definitely go and try the Ignis once it comes to the dealers.
>>
>>16391383
I was also going to go with the Baleno but then I sat in one and exited immediatly.

How could they fuck that up so bad? It's duller than a mid-2000s Camry.
>>
>>16391192
I wish Suzuki would stop making these meme cars. We are dealing with a company that literally created the Hayabusa. They created the GSX-R. They created the GS500. These guys have so many fucking home runs that it can't even be counted on a single hand.

Yet every car they manage to put out under their brand is complete shit. for fucks sake, make something interesting. you will never compete with nissan/toyota/ford with shitboxes. no one wants a suzuki shitbox and dealer networks that carry suzuki are scarce as it is. make something wortwhile you fucking japs
>>
>>16391408
The Samurai was pretty good though, the spiritual successor (Jimny) is also nice.
>>
>>16391420
yeah but the S-Cross looks like the Chinese were in charge of designing the new grill and the Cellery or whatever is just gay in every aspect.
>>
>>16391408
>the GS500
>one of Suzuki's greatest achievements

Ahahahahahahahahaha, fucking no.

The GS500 is garbage, it was garbage when it was made in the 80's from 70's engines and whatever other sloppy seconds Suzuki had lying around and it's matured into a giant turd that happened to be reliable. It's literally a cockroach that people continued to buy because it was cheap, reliable and was one of the most powerful A2 bikes you could buy.

A Ninja 250 rides better, is just as slow and is about as cheap nowadays. You'd have to be retarded to buy a GS500 when literally every other bike in the solar system is better.

Here's your (You), kiddo.
>>
kek, why the fuck is this considered an SUV?
>>
>>16392372
>being this gay
You even said it's cheap, reliable and one of the most powerful bikes you could buy.
Also:
>comparing a 250 to a 500
Oh right, you're one of those people who would buy an ecoboost Mustang because on paper it's just as fast as the V8

Leave this board and never come back please, we don't need more autists here
>>
>>16393269
AWD, high seating position and more ground clearance than most crossovers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.