[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pisses you off on the road >people that pump/hit their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 35

What pisses you off on the road
>people that pump/hit their brakes when literally nothing is in front of them
>tailgaters, particular when they can pass you but don't
>women
>new yorkers
>people that don't pass or drive slow in the left lane
>people who turn slow as fuck

Name some of yours
>>
File: 1392786926021.png (465KB, 374x560px) Image search: [Google]
1392786926021.png
465KB, 374x560px
>california plates
>>
>>16387164
>people who complain too much
>>
>>16387164
>people who stay stopped at signs to read directions
>people who drive under the speed limit on two lane roads and refuse to pull over
>people who block roads waiting for a parking spot
>people who are looking at their phone when the light turns green, screwing the cars at the end of the line
>>
>>16387186
>fuck you too
>>
I drive 5 over in the left lane because I'm not going to sit behind semis or mess around with switching lanes every other minute to pass them.

Is this wrong?
>>
>>16387164
cyclists
>>
>>16387266
as long as you're not impeding the flow of traffic behind you ala not moving over to the right when you can when a car who clearly wants to go faster than 5 over comes up
you're a cool guy then
>>
>>16387164
Some of yours, plus some new ones:

>people not using their turn signal
>cops driving like assholes (rolling stop at a stop sign, not using turn signal, etc.)
>people that don't pass or drive slow in the passing lane
>people using high beams all the time at night
>>
>>16387266
Lame troll attempt. But to anyone who does this, learn to switch lanes and quite being huge berginas.
>>
>>16387291
Especially when they roll through stops while crying about how drivers don't give them any respect.
Fuckers.
>>
>People who get all pissed off when I pull to the right and stop completely when I see an emergency vehicle as opposed to just slowing down a little or ignoring it

Like, nigga. You dont know where that things going. It's two seconds, chill.
>>
File: 1454002028439.gif (2MB, 300x220px)
1454002028439.gif
2MB, 300x220px
>>16387186
>Illinois plates
>>
File: Air conditioner.gif (480KB, 500x338px)
Air conditioner.gif
480KB, 500x338px
>>16387164
Stop lights and/or stop signs on highways/freeways/interstates.
>>
>>16387621
They do that because people are fucking retarded and don't understand what yield means
>>
What is it with new york license plates always being attached by a combination of rusted out/broken screws and voodoo

fuck the north, and do your own goddamn plates

t. lube tech in the south
>>
>>16387676
They literally never take out the screws

I brought a car in NYC once. Took like 20 mins to get the fucking screws out. One wouldn't come off at all we had to break the old plate out
>>
>>16387164
>people who turn slow as fuck

>have a bunch of shit in my car because i actually use it for stuff instead of "just goin for a drive lol"
>dont want stuff in the back to break/spill/destroy my car depending on what i have
>people are mad that i take 10 seconds to turn
>>
>>16387691
Motherfucker put that shit in the basement
>>
>people who come to full and complete stops for SAFETY
>people who do 40 in a 45 for SAFETY
>people who aggressively pass on the right and weave between lanes because they're coming home from work and they're PISSED because their boss is fucking the cute office girl they had a crush on and Chad is cucking them again just like in high school

I counter the last one by positioning my 2003 Suburban in the middle lane and causing a 20 foot long, 5,000 lb 45 mph roadblock that only I can open and close. I carefully speed-match the cars to my left and right to make sure any gap is way too sketchy for "I bought a BMW 135i so now I have a license to be a cunt at 6 o'clock on a Sunday evening" douche and I open the roadblock for cars that deserve to come through.

Once my transmission finally dies I'm going to go buy pic related and be an even bigger asshole to people who feel the need to take their narcissistic problems out on the rest of us
>>
>>16387737
If you lived in my city, you'd already have been shot.
>>
Only people who drive the speed limit or slower in the far left lane. Anything else gets a "Come on man" at best from me, but that one thing pisses me off.
>>
File: A.jpg (53KB, 640x480px)
A.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>16387745
My Crown Vic (RIP) got shot at by some kid with a BB gun but it wasn't related to me being a cunt on the road. The hope is that I can get a nice PPV Tahoe, Caprice or P71 Crown Vic that I can spook people with while driving and put the fear of god into them
>>
>Asians
>>
>>16387765
Why would you buy that car it's utterly fucked
>>
>>16387765
>BB gun
Lol
>>
>>16387164
Live near the border so we get a fuck load of mexicans that don't know how to drive
We also get snowbirds and if you don't know own what a snowbird is they are people between the ages of 60 to 100 who all come down here for the winter because they can't deal with there's anymore, my town is kinda small and in the winter our population fucktuples with all old bastards who don't know how to drive
>Canadians who don't know the difference between kph and mph
>lol what are turn signals
>has to come to a complete stop to make a turn
>snowbird who drive 5 under even though there's a row of 10 cars behind them
>old women who drive there husbands f450 and can't control or see out of the truck
>dumb beaners who don't know what stop signs or right of ways are
This happens alot and makes me cringe when ever I'm coming onto a cross street
>chugging along at 45
>cross street comes up with a stop sign for traffic entering the road I'm on
>usally a fat mexican bitch comes up to the stop sign at mach 1 and slams on the breaks and sticks there car into oncoming traffic
>2 weeks ago I had a bitch do this but took up my entire lane
>I had to stop with 3 other cars behind me
>do like a what the hell gesture
>she gives me the bird and trys to go
>I cut her off and continue down the road
>>
>>16387691
>not securing your load
If cornering at normal speed is all it takes to spill your shit you deserve it
>>
File: nZkxgDX.jpg (83KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
nZkxgDX.jpg
83KB, 750x750px
I like to drive five or so miles under and always come to a complete stop at stop signs because I have time on my hands, and know it drives other people batshit insane. The more you honk the longer I check to make sure the lanes are extra clear and it's really really safe to go.
>>
>>16387862
I hang back and then follow people like you at a distance.
Once you park, I wait until you leave the car, then piss all over it. Sometimes I rub dogshit under your door handles too.
>>
>time to change lanes
>speed up a little to get in front of person
>they speed up to block
>blinker on
>they pull up next to you and motion for you to get behind them
>for the past five stoplights, they have accelerated at an unreasonably slow pace, and only catch up to you by speeding like a madman until they have 1.5 cars worth of following distance
>for the past few miles, they have slowed 5-10 miles per hour for gentle curves
>yeah right fucker

I have passed on the shoulder because of this shit.
>>
>>16387872
No you don't. You think about doing it, fantasize about it, even write posts about it on Chinese lead paint toy discussion boards, but you never actually do it because I'm just a harmless slow person, and maybe you feel a little guilty about the thought of being a dick to me. After all, it's not like I'm some douche in a beamer tailgating you, right? Those guys are way worse than somebody like me. That's the kind of guy that actually gets shit stuffed into his A/C vents.
>>
>>16387862
I like the look on your face when you realize that the double yellow line isn't a magic spell and you can still be passed
>>
>>16387882
Yeah, I do.
Smell your trunk.
>>
>>16387885
Never bothers me, man. I get a laugh at the beet red, grimacing face of most people that pass me like that, though.
>>
File: 1448145269322s.jpg (3KB, 111x125px)
1448145269322s.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>>16387872
>pissing on cars for not doing a cali stop

assuming you actually had the balls to do that you're a fucking faggot. I'm not getting a ticket just because you have to get home before your tendies defrost
>>
>>16387887
Smells like car, man. You did get me to spot a bit of rust creeping on the back hinge though, so much thanks, I appreciate it. Probably wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
>>
>>16387893
Yeah, the world is a reddit rage comic and you're the star

It's not. People who do that pass you calmly and smugly (before becoming paranoid about you having a dash cam and going to the cops over it). The only people raging are the ones who are too pussy to pass.
>>
>>16387895
>thinks going the speed limit gets him a ticket
Just ride a bicycle, loser
>>
>>16387901
>speed limit

talking about the no-stop stop signs you insist on, is english your fifth language or are you retarded?
>>
>>16387904
>I like to drive five or so miles under
read the post dumbfuck
>>
>>16387904
Most cops are older guys and will let you off if they see telltale signs of driving stick
>>
>>16387900
Come on, man. The majority of people who pass are pissy, and the majority of people driving slow also get butthurt about people passing them "illegally". Don't take sides, we're better than those kind of people, just having some harmless fun on the road upsetting the thin skinned on both sides.
>>
>People who park and leave headlights on, especially at night.
>>
>>16387691
Secure your cargo, matey
>>
>>16387872
>carrying dogshit with you everywhere
>>
File: 1481426891855.jpg (146KB, 720x480px)
1481426891855.jpg
146KB, 720x480px
>>16387164
>Uber drivers who roll stops and expect everyone to fucking wait as if they were chauffeuring the queen
>Uber drivers who take hard lefts at obvious high-traffic intersections
>Uber drivers who think it's okay to stop in the middle of the road and put their emergency lights on to let their passengers exit because their Waze map put them right in front of a store in the middle of a busy street
>Uber drivers who drive in the opposing lane to pass others
>Uber drivers who don't cry themselves to sleep for being such pathetic failures that they needed to sign up as guinea pigs for a company who isn't willing to represent them or back them up if they get into a pickle
>UBER drivers, any and all
>UBER
Christ, self-driving cars cannot come soon enough. That will be the only way UBER redeems itself to me.

Also
>PT cruisers
>NISSAN CUBES
>Smart cars
>>
>>16388402
Secure your mum before she implales her arse on my dick
>>
>>16387909
>manualfags are this delusional
>>
>emergency lights = I'm allowed to do what I want
>>
>>16387908
I did and I agree with that part.

Shitting on people for stopping at stop signs however is pure faggotry
>>
The nice thing about new Yorkers is the plates are on both sides of the car so you can hate them from a distance
>>
File: 1482155053862.jpg (28KB, 599x337px)
1482155053862.jpg
28KB, 599x337px
>merging onto the highway going well below the speed limit

These people should be interned.
>>
>quebec plates
The hell are you doing in Florida? Fuck off
>>
>at 4 way intersection, waiting for an openining
>turning right
>car coming from the left
>doesn't slow down, doesn't turn on blinker
>suddenly turns onto my road

>now have to wait for 20 more cars to pass because fuckers cant signal

This happens all the time.
>>
>horse riders, especially ones with "POLITE" jackets
>horse boxes
>people who do 40mph everywhere, usually while towing a horse box
>Belgians
>people who speed up when you pass them
>that guy who tailgates and tries to pass when you're in a queue two miles long
>>
>>16387266
no, it's not wrong. just be mindful of your rear view mirror and make sure you move over if there is someone behind you that wants to pass. i travel in the left lane all day at whatever speed I'm comfortable at but I move over instantly if I see someone behind me
>>
I live in Massachusetts and we have some pretty unconventional roads. At certain intersections, the outlet is large enough to accommodate two lanes even though it's just one lane. So what happens is people naturally form two lanes: one for people turning right and the other for turning left.

Fine.

Except what these dumb fucks don't realize is by pulling up to take a left, they block the line of sight for the people trying to turn right. Those people need to be able to see to the left to check for oncoming traffic. What makes all of this so much worse is that the people taking a left usually have to wait a lot longer than the people taking a right since most of us can right on red or don't have to worry about traffic in the other lane.

Of course literally no one has the foresight to understand this concept which is why I've lost almost all faith in humanity. Fuck all the stupid pricks that do this shit.

Also fuck everyone that inches forward at a red light in anticipation of it turning green.
>>
>>16387832
Tucson?
Moved there in 2004, had our minivan stolen from the hotel in the first week. Fucking Mexicans lol.
>>
>>16387164

Just because people pump their brakes doesn't mean they are brake checking you.

Defensive drivers pump brakes going downhill so as not to have too high a speed at the bottom. It also results in cooler brakes. Speedy drivers pump their brakes harder at the bottom of the hill.

>>16388835
>Also fuck everyone that inches forward at a red light in anticipation of it turning green.
Some people do that to help everyone else out. When I come up to a light, I leave a big gap in front of me. If in a left lane, I check to see cars fit in the lane length behind me. Just before it turns green, I begin inching forwards to use up the space in front of me. By doing so, all the cars behind me are already moving forwards by the time the car in front of me is already moving forward. This helps increase the total number of cars that moves through the light. Remember, if all the cars are totally stopped, it takes time for them to start moving. Some distracted drivers (cellphone) wait as much as 2 whole car length before starting to move. So my inching forwards puts a stop to that.

Before complaining, think about "good" reasons (instead of "bad" reasons) why people do such things. You might get a "eureka!" moment.
>>
>>16388635
>I stop completely at stop signs and molest children

>you dick

>Hey, stop giving that guy shit for stopping at stop signs!
>>
>>16387164
>What pisses you off on the road

Sluts that don't put out.
>>
>>16387186
Muh nigga, let me guess az or colorado?

Third guess, texas.
>>
>>16387691
>take 10 seconds to turn
yeah I don't care if you have 7 newborns and a thousand eggs, I'll fucking push you through the turn if you try that shit. Learn to pack and secure your load, faggot.
>>
File: 1384081106386.gif (570KB, 360x246px)
1384081106386.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>16388680
>people who stop on on-ramps
>>
>>16387862
>I'm only pretending to be a useless chickenshit idiot!
>>
>>16388800
Dubs speak the truth,
fuck the Belgians
>>
>>16389107
>I get mad at people who obey laws and drive sensibly

Wow man, maybe check yourself into an anger management course.
>>
>People who honk if you hesitate for even a split second to make a right turn on red
Nigger I will sit there and wait till green just to fuck with you if you do this. I am not obligated to turn on red so I'm not even violating a traffic law to fuck with you here.

Usually this happens when I'm creeping forward to try to see past a tall truck/van or traffic coming from the left is cresting a hill & you have a smaller window.
>>
Is it really such a big deal to come to a complete stop? Cops are dumb assholes and will sit somewhere that they can see 15 stop signs with 2 sets of binos and a spotting scope, then slam through 47 stops signs, 8 u-turns, and run over 4 elderly toddlers at 730km/h just to write you a fucking ticket for stopping for 2.9999983 seconds instead of the required 3, even though you can see 400km both ways and there is nothing coming.

I hate people going under the speed limit when there's no reason.
>OMG 2mm rain fell, better go 60 through this 80 zone
>OMG I'm stupid let's just go 10 below for fun

I also fucking hate how dumb people are with blinkers
>let me just use this thing like, half the time
>let me just flick it on when I'm halfway through the turn
It's literally the easiest thing ever, you move on fucking finger an inch or two and BAM! blinker. Most of them even turn themselves off after you turn.
It's not fucking difficult.
>>
File: 1453517318317.jpg (65KB, 540x405px)
1453517318317.jpg
65KB, 540x405px
>people that don't follow the right order at a 3-way stop with 4th direction right-of-way
>PEOPLE WHO STOP ON/AS THEY COME OVER THE TRAIN TRACKS
I have seen what trains do to cars and trucks, I will total your fucking car if those rail guards start to drop and I'm stuck on the track because you can't comprehend the three KEEP MOVING signs right in front of you.
>>
File: 1453780607672.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1453780607672.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>16389201
>people who stop on train tracks

whhhhhhy

WHHHHHHY

Please someone explain this to me, I have seen it happen multiple times for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Nothing ahead of them, no hazards, yet they still stop and sit on the tracks. The fuck has to be wrong with your brain to reach such a decision?
>>
My town currently has about 15 000 foreigners, city folk and foreign city folk in it... send help
>>
>>16389634
Please tell us some of your experiences from them
>>
>>16389284

Bus drivers
>>
>>16387164
When I'm at a light waiting to turn left and there is a car across the intersection without any indicators on so I think their going straight then when the light turns green they sit there for two seconds and turn their blinker on and turn left. Fuck those people.
>>
>>16387164
>morons who make right turns from a traffic lane instead of pulling to the shoulder first
>uber driver fuckheads who think it's OK to double park while waiting for a pickup
>>
>>16390034
Not many noteworthy stories.

It just all gets... worse.
There are traffic JAMS in the town, which is a big part of why I would never want to live ni a city. People seem to give much less shit about using indicators or giving way, they drive faster than the locals and they tend to get stuck ALL THE FUCKING TIME

>guy in the middle of the start of a local mountainroad waves me to a stop
>I can see his Mercedes GL with its rear wheels & ass in the ditch
>DONT TRY TO GET UP THERE, ITS SLIPPERY AS FUCK AND YOU'LL JUST COME DOWN AGAIN
I just went up the road 30 minutes ago, and I've gotta get back up now to pick up a coworker
>proceed to drive perfectly fine up the hill in my RWD Merc

This one happened a week ago at about 6:15 AM. I had just arrived at work and I was unlocking some doors, putting on the lights and whatnot
>ringring
>its the local tow truck company
>hey, this is Benz, right? Bossman told me to call you as you'd be the first man at work
Uh, yeah... what do you need?
>well, there is this guy who has called us, in need of a tow
Ok, do you need a keycard or something?
>not quite. We kinda need a snow groomer or something similar

That guy was stuck, in the slopes, about 200 yards in and completely dug into the ground in his Tesla...
>>
>women who flip you off after almost merging into the side of your vehicle because their too stupid to shoulder check.
>Slow drivers who try to block and honk when you pass them
>People who yell at vehicles telling them to slow down(protip it has the opposite effect morons)
>People who merge at the end of the lane thus slowing everyone else down.
>People who don't let at least one vehicle merge Infront of them because their special snowflakes and rule the road.
>>
>>16387164
>people causing a long line after them without pulling over letting them pass
>people driving without their headlights lit
>tailgaters
>people not using their turn signals correctly, or at all
>cars stopped at the side of the road with their headlights lit. at night
>cars pulling out infront of me when there's a long clearing behind me and then doesn't attempt to accelerate quickly
>people more focused on their phones than the many tonne heavy potential killing machine travelling at high velocities
>people waiting to get onto the road not keeping to the side so I can get past if I'm going the other direction that they are
>people braking heavily or softly when the speed limit is lowered
>people scared of the speed cameras driving slower than the speed limit
>people not bothering getting up to the speed limit on the on-ramp
>people braking BEFORE getting onto the off-ramp
>when there's a queue people stopping their car infront off other roads blocking them

That's all that I could think off now.
>>
>>16387164
>People that brake for no reason
>Quebec plates
>People that pull out in front of my bright, loud muscle car and then go slow
But mostly the Quebecois. Those people need to be gassed.
>>
>>16390169
>200 yards

Did you get to speak to the driver? Did you take pictures as well?
>>
>>16387186
>plates
>>
File: 84864.jpg (411KB, 2048x1363px)
84864.jpg
411KB, 2048x1363px
>>16390203
I wasn't the one to pull him out, one of the snow groomer drivers arrived while I was on the phone and he was heading down there anyway so it was much better that he did it, coupled with the fact that I can basically only drive a snow groomer, I don't know how to properly use the winch or anything
>>
If somebody tailgates me I just cut the wheel and swerve a bit, almost if you could imagine someone falling asleep at the wheel and jerking back awake.

They back off, FAR off, 100% of the time, every time
>>
>>16388800
>dutch people with mobile homes
fuck off, cunts. yes, we have mountains, no need to get wet about it and treat it like mecca.
>luxembourg plates
mostly snobby bank and insurance faggots who think their company cars have inbuilt right of way

>people in general who dislike the act of driving, view it as a dumb neccessity and would rather be driven by someone else (selfdriving car, bus, etc)
Well dont pollute my roads with your shitmobiles and defeatist, meta-busriding attitude then. Get a bus pass.
>>
>countrys that have a speed limit
>>
>>16390176
>>People who merge at the end of the lane thus slowing everyone else down.
in very specific situations this actually makes shit faster.
The problem that for every time a proper zipper situation is called for, 10 other times some faggot uses the zipper excuse when its not applicable.
>>
>>16390426
wahrlich grauenhaft. nicht wahr, Hans?
>>
>>16387164
>300 yard long empty left turn lane
>slows down 100 yards before it starts
>>
>>16387186
Colorado detected
>>
>>16387885
> pull out with plenty of time onto double yellow road
> quickly accelerate to 55
> childless milf fucking blows by me on double yellow at 70
> we're in double guardrail no shoulder section
> she almost head ons three approaching vehicles
> hits 45, 35 speed reduction at 20 over
> has to stop at red light behind pickup
> I pull on to shoulder approaching light, stop next to her car and yell what the fuck is your problem
> proceed forward on shoulder next to truck
> he lets me go at light
> watch as she pokes her bmw over the double yellow, around the truck for the next mile

I had to turn left but damn I never wished for a chunk of sparkplug so hard
>>
>>16388391
What are modern cars

Even my 93XJ does this
>>
File: 1443294465748.jpg (142KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1443294465748.jpg
142KB, 422x422px
>>16389101
does this happen?
on like a highway onramp?

>i'm horrified
>>
>>16387737
>I counter the last one by positioning my 2003 Suburba
And this is exactly why I keep push bars on my Expedition. If you want to play stupid games, that's fine, I'm down. I have zero issues pitting you...
>>
>>16389060
>Defensive drivers pump brakes going downhill so as not to have too high a speed at the bottom. It also results in cooler brakes. Speedy drivers pump their brakes harder at the bottom of the hill.

That's not defensive driving, that's just not being completely stupid. and speeders just go fast at the bottom of the hills, fuck braking, no wear.

Around here people brake as soon as they crest a hill even though it's the same flowing traffic they've been behind for the past several hills. Nobody in front braking, the only thing I can figure is they are repeatedly surprised there are cars in front of them, sometimes a block away. This happens on every fucking hilly road all the time and sometimes you can see what they see which is how I know nothing is happening in front of them.
>>
>>16389201
So you pull onto the tracks before it's clear?
>>
>>16389101
>>16390568
You are legally required to here if nobody lets you in and you reach the end of the ramp.
>>
Boomers who drive 45 in a 55 and continue to drive 45 after it drops to 35 then stay at 45 when it goes back up. Makes me fucking rage.
>>
>>16388835
>by pulling up to take a left, they block the line of sight for the people trying to turn right
that's like every fucking intersection and parking lot pullout where i live, stop being a pussy
>>
Apart from most of this shit posted in this thread one thing that gets when I done long distance journeys in the early hours.
>driving down the motorway doing 70, consistently
>in the inside lane so traffic can pass
>a car slowly catching up and just sits behind me
>after about 5 miles they stomp on the accelerator and aggressively pass me

What in the actual fuck goes through their minds
>>
>>16390374
But how did he manage to get that far into the slopes? Where was he even trying to go?
>>
>>16390718
I do this when driving by an area I know there's a 70% chance of cops waiting.
Once I clear the danger zone it's back to 160km/h+
>>
>>16390460
>slows down 100 yards before it starts
You have to if you are being monitored by your insurance company. The insurance rates go up with hard braking.
>>
>>16390730
Relatively flat until the part where he got stuck, where he got about 10 feet before all four wheels just went right in

As to where he was going.... fffffffuck if I know
>>
>>16390555
Not if you turn the lights off before you turn off the ignition.
>>
>>16388626
It doesn't?
>>
>>16389060
You are retarded. Self driving cars will prove this. If, upon the light turning green, everyone was automatically on the throttle traffic would move much faster than your shit method of thinking you're getting everyone moving. I for example, stop at a reasonable distance from the stopped car, if they inch up for three minutes solid covering the five car lengths they left, I stay right the fuck where I stopped. No one behind me is moving until traffic in front of me moves. The problem is that no one gives a fuck, and they go back to Facebook when the traffic stops. They'll finish reading a post then get moving. And no amount of you inching up will change that.
>>
>>16387862
You realize the people who drive 5 under cause more accidents than people who drive 5 over
>>
>>16390088
Fuck you. I'm not breaking the law and getting nails in my tires just so you don't have to slow down for a couple seconds.
>>
>those people who simply refuse to pull up all the way at the stop light.
>the stop light is pressure sensitive and the driver doesn't pull up the light will simply NEVER turn green
>hes taking a fuckin left too
>>
>>16388636
>>16387676
>>16387164

You got a fuckin problem wit new york? I'll deadass fuck you up my guy. Come at NYC one more time b
>>
There's a road near me that's a 25, and then it turns into a 35, it's the best way to get to the highway so I take it all the time.
The road is next to a lake so fucking tourists LOVE going 5-10 miles under the speed limit in a 2 lane road.

also
>people who come to a complete stop for these huge dumbass birds
>people who come to a complete stop for fucking mascovi ducks (literally vermin)
Like, the birds will fucking move if you keep moving your car, they don't have to stay in the middle of the road.

>people who brake for no reason
>people scared to accelerate
especially since all the roads here are flat and straight, you don't have a reason to brake 99% of the time.
>>
>>16391438
Reminds me of a story

>driving home taking my regular 45mph road, going 50
>notice car in the distance is slowing down
>bring it back to 40ish mph
>when i finally come up on him I realize he isn't moving at all
>oh fuck
>cut the wheel to the right, drive my truck off the road into grass, around a telephone pole, then back onto the road
>the retard in question had gotten out of his car to take a picture of a deer I just spooked

Literally get gassed you fucking city cucks
>>
File: dontscream.jpg (17KB, 303x293px)
dontscream.jpg
17KB, 303x293px
>>16389101
In my town there is an on-ramp that comes around a corner and has a somewhat short distance to accelerate and merge with the traffic, but is not by any means the shortest on-ramp I've ever seen.

Probably 40-50% of the time instead of accelerating faster to join traffic, people slow way the fuck down and sometimes even stop. Good job dick head; now you have an even large speed disparity between you and the rest of traffic to overcome AND now there is a line up of cars behind you that you fucked over as well.
>>
>>16387362
Just had some shit head on a bicycle roll through a round-about while I'm in it.
>>
>>16387186
It's not my fault the military made me live here, I hope Calexit actually happens so they move me to a nonshit state
>>
>>16391318
>Come at NYC one more time
NYC sucks balls.
There you go.
>>
File: IMG_1732.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
IMG_1732.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>funnest part of 101 to drive
>Chinese and Canadian tourists go 15 the whole way cause they are afraid of driving into the lake
>plenty of turnouts on the road if you need to let people or pass or take in the scenery and they are never used
>>
>germans
>belgians
>people using their phone while driving
>tail gaters
>people who are behind you and then overtake you as you are about to overtake
>people hiding in blind spots
>people not wanting to be overtaken but drive far below the speed limit if you stay behind them
>trucks overtaking trucks
>people slamming on the brakes for no reason
>>
>>16391635
>funnest
>>
>>16391657
*most enjoyable
Happy now anon?
>>
>>16387737
>people who do 40 in a 45 for SAFETY
why not when the right lane is usually in a shitty condition compared to the center (especially now with an overflowing snowbank), whatever the road's actually rated may not be appropriate anymore
>>
>People who can't navigate mountain roads and drive <15 MPH.
>People In sports cars making turns at <15 my truck can do at 40
>People who can't zipper merge.
>People who ride your ass when the car in front of you is the one who's driving slow as fuck.
>>
>>16390176
>>women who flip you off after almost merging into the side of your vehicle because their too stupid to shoulder check.
my mom crashed this way twice in less than a year.
>>
Everyone with Washington plates except for commercial vehicles.
>>
>>16391244
Wouldnt it make more sense for self driving cars to continue at a set speed and time the gap between each vehicle negating the need to stop at all?
I thought that was the entire point/endgame for self driving cars.. why the fuck would I want to wait in traffic if I have a self driving car..
>>
>>16391813
That would make sense without the current road structure or current light system. But the first gen self drivers will be perfecting the current system before moving on to the next system. The makers have to prove themselves before moving on.
>>
>>16391202
And walk in the dark? Fuck that
>>
>>16387765
dude you're gonna die once they see your plate.
>>
>>16387164

>thinks tail gaters are the problems

Ass blasted Prius owner spotted. Maybe we won't have to tail gate your bitch ass if you get off the fucking left lane dumb fuck.
>>
>>16387765
I have a p71. Don't get one, just get the towncar.
>>
File: fallingdown.jpg (31KB, 704x304px)
fallingdown.jpg
31KB, 704x304px
>>16392837
Yes, your post seems very reasonable and not at all full of impotent rage, tailgater Anon, it must be the people following the speed limit, and not the fact that you use the road to vent the unspoken frustrations you have in your life.
>>
>>16392837
>>16392858
assblasted gm fangirl detected
>>
>>16391533
Pueblo before first street?
>>
File: 1433933879633.jpg (4KB, 160x160px)
1433933879633.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>16388688
kek'd
>>
>>16392837
I guess you live in bumfuck flyover country because in the city Prius drivers are among the most aggressive, if not the most.

People drive Prii like they're rushing for a chance to marry the princess.

Only alpha males drive Prius
>>
>>16391715
>too stupid to shoulder check
Some stupid woman did this to me, too.
Too bad for her my mirrors don't fold, so I only got some scratches on the plastic housing, while she got the entire door of her CR-V caved in.
>>
>>16393044
>Only alpha males drive Prius
just when i think the board can't get funnier
>>
>florida drivers
>>
>dump truck driver going 35 in a 50
>dump truck driver passing another dump truck driver going 35 in a 50 by doing 37 on a two-lane highway (this is how rocks fuck up windshields)
>dump truck driver slowing down the entire fucking onramp not getting up to speed fast enough with an empty truck
>dump truck driver fucking up rush hour because their shit broke down on a major highway

Fucking pajeet dump truck drivers are cancer.
>>
>>16391318
NYC smells like jizz and cat piss
>>
>>16391497
Your trucku needs better brakes or you need better awareness senpai. People can always be stopped, his car could have died or maybe someone shot at his engine with an AK
>>
>>16391657
People who insist that fun is strictly a noun should never be allowed to say "a fun game" or similar
>>
>>16387606
Always be wary around those. Most people I know from Illinois didn't have to actually drive to get their license, they only took the paper test.
>>
>coming up behind a slower car
>move into the left lane to pass with a reasonable amount of space
>I start passing them
>when my front quarter panel is even with their driver's side door they speed up and match speeds with me
Basically anyone in a truck does this to me. I don't generally subscribe to the "hurr truck means small dick" because I like trucks, but if 80% of truck drivers do this shit because they see a Civic non-aggressively passing them, it may be true.
>>
>>16387164
Making a right turn in my small car while some faggot in a pickup/SUV must continually let their automatic edge forward for no fucking reason but to block my view. Yeah, those four inches are going to help you get out in traffic cunt.
>>
>>16393126
not even true, but the driving test is very easy
>>
>>16393110
>>16393110

#justrussiathings
#maybeczechtoo
>>
>>16393171

When I am doing long distance drives in my 150 I usually go 55 because I can get 28mpg. I stay in the right lane and keep the kek out of everyones way. If someone extremely slow is infront of me I speed up to normal traffic speeds (70+) and overtake before getting back to the right.

I think it is more of retards who don't use cruise control and then drift to whatever speed the people around them are going because they are unable to pay attention to what they are doing.

As an inb4, I only do this on the interstate where there are multiple lanes. If I am on a two lane country road and want to go slow I maintain the 70 or pull over for anyone and everyone.
>>
>>16391273
not pressure, magnetic and its about 10 feet form the line
>>
>>16393309
>doing 15 under on a child's motorcycle on the interstate
dude, you're going to get rear ended some day.
>>
>>16393344
wrong, pressure, magnetic, and photo-optical are all used. pressure is exceedingly rare tho.
>>
>>16387737
You sound like the kind of guy who goes out of their way to look like they drive an undercover cop. You think you're some hero of the road but everyone just sees you as an asshat
>>
>>16388482
it's true

>get pulled over for "running" a stop sign
>cop sees stick
>"Son, I pulled you over because your tires look bald from a mile away
>"oh, thanks officer, I actually ordered new ones, i'll be able to get the mounted on friday"
>tires were actually bald, was doing burnouts last week
>"have a nice day"
>>
File: CBR600RR-1.jpg (416KB, 1840x1228px)
CBR600RR-1.jpg
416KB, 1840x1228px
>>16388680
>merging at below speed limit
>don't care
>at the speed limit in 0.1s the moment there's a gap
>but the solid white line hasn't ended! who the fuck cares?

fast vehicle feels
>>
>>16387737
>Going around you is being a cunt

Another jealous fat american. Forget lane splitting, your country doesn't even recognize the "passing lane" because nobody dare go faster than you.
>>
>>16387737
>Acts the fool
>Once my transmission finally dies
Your transmission is going to outlive you.
By a lot.
>>
>>16393400
Are you retarded?
>>
>>16393740
He's a retard so he probably abuses it and never flushes the ATF or gear oil to compound the effect

I have literally never met anyone with a STEM degree that did that shit, only wage slaves waste their time. It's because they're unhappy with how their lives turned out.
>>
>>16393762
>changing auto trans fluid

Lol.
>>
>>16387164
people who cut me off, more so for the ones that do it in the right lane as I am trying to get out of the left lane so they can pass.

Blinkers, turn signals, hand signals ... at this point I am not picky just give me a sign you are turning (I have developed the skill of watching front tire shadows like a hawk so I don't get killed.)

>>16390568
a few times, worst was a black car without lights in the main lane, thank god it was a two lane section or I have had more then a scare.

Also people who don't turn there lights on when needed.

It is dark foggy day with small dark gray sports cars going too fast or slow. It is like I doging phantom attacks on the highway.
>>
>>16393762
Nah, it's more that i agree with the other poster.
He'll get shot and killed for his idiocy on the road long before his transmission dies.
>>
>>16393802
>shot

Some drunk idiot will just slam into him and cause his gaymobile to roll

>"wtf i thought he would move"
>>
>>16387737
Why don't you just become a cop and just kill people if you're so angry?
>>
>>16393807
>cause his gaymobile to roll
Hard to see that happening, if his tubby ass really does weigh 5,000 lbs.
>>
>>16391273
After reading your post, I think I know what it means to be triggered.
>>
>>16393400
F150 dumdum.
>>
>>16390718
i do this
>ehh im not going that much faster than this guy, ill just slow down 2mph
>shit i guess i was going faster than this guy i better pass him real fast so i can get back in the right lane
>>
File: wow queeuq.jpg (79KB, 852x870px) Image search: [Google]
wow queeuq.jpg
79KB, 852x870px
>>16387164
>.....-thottiest-blondes-Jenny-......jpg
fixed
>>
>>16390446
Those faggots who can't figure out the zipper in commuter traffic

>the dipshit stopping traffic to try and squeeze in the to-be-merged-into lane early, but end up clogging up both lanes
>the carebear that lets in more than one person
>the nigger who won't let anyone merge

Philadelphia.
>>
>>16393400

Pretty sure if I am getting 28mpg on a motorcycle at 55 there are a whole lot of other reasons to KYS
>>
>>16394395
Try literally anywhere in the entire world. There needs to be a campaign for zippering, because I am convinced less than 1% of drivers are aware of it. Should be part of every driver's license test.
>>
faggot wanna be cops

ie this faggot right here
>>16387737

>inb4 "m-muh funcshionality"
>>
>>16387266
In germany it is illegal.
>>
>>16394395
>>16394803
This thread is the only place I have ever even heard of the concept.
>>
>>16391267
I don't know what kind of shithole you live in, but around here there's typically an extra lane's width of pavement on the right for street parking. Cars turning right are easily able to go to the curb and clear traffic before slowing down, without nails or traffic violations.

It's not just slowing down either, many times the dipshits end up blocking traffic because they realize a pedestrian is crossing the sidestreet they're trying to turn onto, and stop in the right traffic lane.
>>
>>16390718
I do stuff like this in the highway for 2 reasons. The first reason is because FHP have certain areas they love to run radar, and the second is that I like to cruise slowly in the right lane on the bike for a little while before going fast again.
>>
>>16388680
>b-but ther speed limit is infinite speed
>>
>>16391038
>monitored by your insurance company
Wich insureance company does that?
How do they do that?
>>
>>16391639
>germans
>>>/oven/
>>
>>16396099
He is talking about those boxes that send data back to your insurance company about speed, driving style, braking severity and all that.

Lots of companies offer them as a way to reduce your insurance cost.
>>
>>16396242
I never heared of that, do the increase your cost if you go over 100mph multiple times per week?
>>
>>16396262
It's like $20 off your insurance don't even think about it anon. You must fast and brake hard
>>
>>16396277
I just asked if youlĀ“d pay more than usual if you drive like 100-110 regulary.
Also braking hard isnĀ“t something I like to do, so much unnessesary wear and wasted fuel.
>tfw doing 110mph
>tfw traffic jam around the next corner
>tfw road wet
>tfw downhill
>>
>>16389060
>pumping brakes
>losing all the vacuum in your booster
people that do this regularly are poorfags with failing brakes or retards
the only reason anyone should pump their brakes is if they see something spoopy that should be monitored
>a reverse highbeam flash if you will
>>
>>16390626
this
>be driving home in right lane
>30mph speed limit for overpass and offramp area
>CHP behind me in left lane 3-4 car lengths back
>vehicle comes to end of onramp
>doesn't slow down
>doesn't yield
>have to slam on my brakes as they cut me off
>cherries_and_berries.exe
>drive past them smugly as they are pulled over
>>
>>16391438
it's spelled muscovy or muscovies
>and they're fukn tasty br/o/
>>
File: 1481207619755.jpg (82KB, 640x640px)
1481207619755.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>16391673
>not Richardson's grove
i disagree
>>
File: 1.jpg (221KB, 670x470px)
1.jpg
221KB, 670x470px
>>16393082
>not getting up to speed fast enough with an empty truck
>>
>>16390374

Help me out here: What the hell is a snow groomer and how is it used?
>>
>>16390468
From Colorado. Can confirm this rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>16396310
My cousin sped all the time and his insurer never got onto him about it so I have no idea, maybe some are more serious about it than others.

>>16396277
Hell my insurance ended up being over $100 cheaper without one.
>>
>>16396592
What happens if a fuse "burns" and the divice loses power?
>>
File: WATCH IT JESSE.jpg (91KB, 1110x1006px)
WATCH IT JESSE.jpg
91KB, 1110x1006px
>people who make retarded/dangerous passes because they can't stand the thought of driving behind a less sporty car than theirs
>mfw I cuck them in stoplight races anyway
>>
File: 1462306822531.png (57KB, 198x198px)
1462306822531.png
57KB, 198x198px
>>16396638
>filename
>>
>>16396638
>people who accelerate insanely slow

Why are they doing this?
If you accelerate that slow you donĀ“t even save fuel, your engine is most efficient with WOT.
>>
>>16396581
Its a machine that grooms snow

Its essentially a tracked vehicle that can be equipped to do various snow-related tasks. In our case they're equipped with a big hydraulic plow blade on the front, cutter/groomer on the back and some of the bigger ones have winches for work in the steeper slopes
>>
>>16388408
>not carrying dogshit with you everywhere
>>
File: 1455296114419.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1455296114419.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>16387164
>driving on a familiar road
>person in front of me going 5-10 miles under the speed limit
>give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're unfamiliar with the area
>they pass a speed limit sign and slow down even more
>>
>>16389115
Wait, so are you doing it because it's just a prank bro and you fancy yourself a master real life troll, or because you honestly think it's sensible to drive that way?

Either way, you're an idiot.
>>
>>16387900
It actually does feel really good to do this, or just finding a way to get around slow people in general. There are a couple of corners with tons of runoff space where I live, and there will be times where old snowbirds (or just idiots like the guy you're responding to) will ineptly meander through them at a snail's pace. So I just go around them mid-corner, knowing there's enough room to bail if something unexpected happens. Feels good, especially a few minutes later when you can't even see them in your rearview anymore and you think about all the time and irritation you've saved.
>>
>>16387164
People who won't accelerate past 25 on on ramps. Seriously, what the Fuck do they thing they are? It scared the Fuck out of me to try to merge at 50 miles an hour slower than traffic
>>
>>16393045
What the fuck are those mirrors made of
>>
>>16389083
>Third guess, texas.
Ding.

We're full, go the fuck home.
>>
>>16399224
Plastic housing. The mirror never even broke.
On a Mustang, no less.
>>
>>16388458
I honestly wish that the uber app had some setting that forces people to not request pickups on high traffic curbs that do not have standing zones.

I feel like the problem is 50% this and 50% the fact most uber drivers are minorities fresh off the boat from some shithole that don't understand simple driving concepts
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 700x617px)
image.jpg
302KB, 700x617px
Im starting to find that Maryland drivers are some of the biggest sources of cancer in the Northeast.
Shit I see every day on my commute from DC to Maryland:

>chinks who think the DRLs on their Camry qualify as headlights, while its 7PM and raining
>people in shitboxes going 5-10 below the limit, in the left lane, completely oblivious to the line of cars behind them.
>Mexicans in commercial vans that obviously would not pass inspection, and have shit falling from them
>retards that don't understand merging only works if you accelerate in the on-ramp

>people who change lanes from the right to center for no reason, without an indicator. And there is nothing like an exit or merge to compel them to do so
>lolwhutareturnsignals
>people who swerve last minute across 4+ lanes since they can't understand how exit signs work

There are times I wish I could live in NJ since they seem to have a better grasp of driving as a whole
>>
Driving on the motorway with cruise control set to 75ish.
Some car catches me up, they pull out to overtake, but then slow down and sit in my blind spot for 20 seconds, then resume their speed and pass me.

Happens fairly often, I don't understand why they do it.
>>
>>16400424

Yeah, I fucking hate retards on the motorway.

>retards who sit in the inside lane for mile after mile, and then suddenly cross all 3 lanes without indicating to take their exit
>middle-lane hoggers who cruise at 55-65 when the outside lane is fairly clear, so that when I'm cruising at 70 in the left lane, I have to cross to the inside lane to get past both them and the truck I originally wanted to pass before I can cross back to the outside lane
>middle-lane hoggers in general
>chavs who think their shitbox is fast because it has a spoiler and rev the arse off their engine at 80 in the inside lane
>coffin dodgers in jags who slipstream behind trucks to save fuel, except instead of doing it safely they will sit 2 feet off the truck's rear end
>people who duck in and out of lanes without indicating
>people who have no fucking idea what's going on around them
>>
>>16400485
>middle lane hoggers

Well what else are people supposed to do when the slow lane is filled lorrries and people driving at 50 miles an hour?

There is nothing wrong with each of the three lanes moving at its own speed, much more efficient than constantly changing between the slow and middle lanes.
>>
>>16400504
Because it turns a 3 lane motorway back to a dual carriageway.

Also try doing 50 in front of a lorry and see what happens.
>>
>>16400514
I sometimes do 50-55mph infront of them, but they arenĀ“t allowed to go faster anyway here.
>>
>>16400521
*only in the right lane obviously
>>
>>16400504
>Well what else are people supposed to do

They can start by re-reading the highway code and stop being lazy fucks who think it doesn't apply to them.

>There is nothing wrong with each of the three lanes moving at its own speed

Except in practice it doesn't work like that, because you've now got people cruising below the speed limit in two lanes, with only one lane for passing traffic, which causes congestion.

>much more efficient than constantly changing between the slow and middle lanes.

You don't have to constantly duck in and out of the outside lane. You are allowed to sit in the middle lane to overtake any slower-moving traffic in the outside lane, but as soon as there is a reasonable stretch of clear road in the outside lane, you're expected to move back over.

Middle lane hogging has been proven to increase congestion, and anyone who actually pays attention to the road around them can see the problems that it causes, such as people who are using the motorway properly being unable to overtake slower-moving traffic in the outside lane because of morons cruising at the same speed in the middle lane.
>>
>>16400530
Its actually illegal to sit in the middle lane in the uk, its just police don't seem too active about it as they are usually too busy sitting in the middle lane themselves.

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire/preston/lancashire-police-lead-clamp-down-on-middle-lane-motorway-drivers-1-8146081
>>
>>16387164
Leachers
>people who stick behind you even if you speed up/slow down

Side-by-siders/I need a friend
>neither person will speed up or slow down so one can pass, so they're just side by side. Almost like they're having a conversation

Insecure/Speed testers
>you're coming up on someone, you get in the left lane to pass and just when you think you're in the clear to pass, you look back and they've picked up speed. They usually ride side by side or right in your blind spot

Iowa Drivers
>not all of them that I've encountered are bad but the majority are. Riding the center line, swerving, riding the rumble strip, not using a blinker at all, running red lights, setting at green lights, cutting people off, not looking when backing up, cutting across parking lots (instead of going up and down, they go left to right) and probably a few other things I'm forgetting to mention.
>>
>>16396154
I almost was in an oven. To be cremated. Because of horrible German driving.

Don't you guys learn to only use the most left and right pedal on the highway? Or to use fucking mirrors before overtaking?
>>
>>16400530
Who said anything about going under the speed limit? If the slow lane is full of lorries and old people going at 50-60 the middle lane is normally going at 70. In most situations it works exactly like that, the middle lane flows at a higher speed than the outside lane and there is still space for people to change lanes.
>>
>>16400540
>According to the lane disciple section of the Highway Code, drivers should always drive in the left-hand lane when the road ahead is clear.

This is my point, the left lane is never clear where I live. Its always full of lorries and people driving under the speed limit. Most 'middle lane hoggers' are effectively doing a very long overtake.
>>
>>16400713
>If the slow lane is full of lorries and old people going at 50-60 the middle lane is normally going at 70. In most situations it works exactly like that, the middle lane flows at a higher speed than the outside lane and there is still space for people to change lanes.

In that situation, yes, that's acceptable and correct use of the middle lane, provided that the people in the middle lane are prepared to move over if/when space is available in the outside lane. What I am referring to are people who simply treat the middle lane as an extension of the outside lane, and cruise below the speed limit regardless of the traffic situation and with virtually no spatial awareness. Such people cause issues for other drivers, as well as contributing to congestion, and even increasing the likelihood of an accident taking place.

>This is my point, the left lane is never clear where I live. Its always full of lorries and people driving under the speed limit. Most 'middle lane hoggers' are effectively doing a very long overtake.

Like I said in one of my earlier posts, you don't have to weave in and out of the outer lane. If the traffic in the outside lane is slow-moving and heavy enough that you'd quickly have to pull out again if you did move into the outside lane, then it's perfectly acceptable to stay in the middle lane and pass that traffic. Situations like that are not what I'm talking about when I say "middle-lane hoggers". I live up near J36, and up here, the traffic is always far lower than around Birmingham for example, so you can cruise in the outer lane at 70mph for quite a while before needing to pass someone, but you will still get people sat in the middle lane with tunnel vision engaged and doing 65 with the outside lane completely clear. Those are the kind of people I'm talking about.
>>
>>16387765
Damn that must have been some bb gun
>>
File: GMolX.gif (760KB, 250x251px)
GMolX.gif
760KB, 250x251px
>>16387765
>that damage
>BB gun
>>
>>16400592
>Don't you guys learn to only use the most left and right pedal on the highway?
I do use the right pedal in a way that gets me upt to the speed limit, if there is one.
Also, why should I use the clutch on the highway?
>mirrors before overtaking
I do use the, if I didnĀ“t, somone would crash into me at 200+km/h.
>>
>>16401465
>Also, why should I use the clutch on the highway?
To brake if letting go of the accelerator doesn't slow the vehicle fast enough
>>
>>16401491
You can brake in gear...
>>
>>16401519
Exactly
>>
literally everyone else but the people who go faster / as fast as me.
>>
>>16394927
yeah but so is waving a german flag and singing the first verse of the national anthem.
>>
>>16401465
>Also, why should I use the clutch on the highway?
To go down a gear to decelerate, it's smoother and doesn't make people think you're breaking hard.

Also going up a gear is sometimes needed.

>I do use the, if I didnĀ“t, somone would crash into me at 200+km/h.
I almost buried a 3 tonne van into the back of some jackass going onto the left lane with 100km/h, while we were going 150km/h, about 100m in front of us. A scenario like that wasn't a one time only thing, I have my doubts Germans even know what a mirror is.

There were also a lot of Germans on the road here, which you could notice immediately, they fucked it up big. With their constant use of the brake, not using mirrors and taking hours to realise they are allowed to use the gas pedal.
>>
>>16401733 (heil)
None of them is illegal...
>>16401762
>To go down a gear to decelerate, it's smoother and doesn't make people think you're breaking hard.
Ok, sometimes you need it, but most of the time you are cruising in the higest gear.

>some jackass going onto the left lane with 100km/h, while we were going 150km/h, about 100m in front of us
Retards exist everywhere...

>taking hours to realise they are allowed to use the gas pedal
Where do you live?
Are there not that stricktly enforced speed limits?
>>
>>16401830
>but most of the time you are cruising in the higest gear.
Yes, and going down one if you have to go a bit slower and the highest gear isn't slowing down enough.

>Retards exist everywhere...
Drove 3000km the last week, in Denmark and Sweden it just didn't happen, here it happened a few time, only once with a Dutch guy others with Germans, in Germany it happened like every 30 minutes.

>Are there not that stricktly enforced speed limits?
Even if we did enforce them properly there is no reason to drive 100km/h on a 130km/h road.
>>
>>16387691
Dude. Buy a bungee cord you cheap fuck. Don't fuck with everyone on the road because you can't get your shit together
>>
>>16387266
I believe in adding 5mph for every lane to the left you are

Thank god I have not found a 9-lane road
>>
>>16402451
>9 lane road
Here in germany even 3 lanes are rare...
>>
>>16387164
People that wait until they're already in a lane or started a turn only to stop and reconsider/debate if they should have done that
>>
>>16402932
He's probably american and thus unaware there's lanes for oncoming traffic and the sidewalk
>>
>>16387164
> People who don't get a fucking move on
> gottagofast morons who insist on doing 100MPH everywhere, especially when I'm overtaking a goddamn prius.
> Economy cars on the motorway. Stay off!
> 'Enthusiasts' who wrap their cars around lampposts and trees or wind up in ditches, and force insurance rates up for everyone
> Slowfuck taxi drivers
> Taxi drivers parked in the road - Without fail, I will lean on the horn for them.

> Anyone who has the temerity to use the road at the same time I want to
>>
>>16400485
>middle-lane hoggers in general
80MPH in the middle lane here, because the fast lane is full of wankers in BMWs passing at 100+, and the slow lane is full of truckers and caravans and rutted to shit.
Want to go faster? Fast lane's right there. Slower? Fuck off out my way and play with the truckers.
>>
> Economy cars on the motorway
Even econoboxes have enough power for highway use nowerdays and can go 100mph+
>>
>>16387164
>rednecks complain about wealthy New Yorkers even though they vote in their favor when voting republican
>rednecks overtake on double yellow, roll coal like criminals, tailgate, threaten anyone who interrupts their Jesus bubble with 5 concealed guns and text while driving

>JEWS FROM NY ARE THE WORST UGH
>>
>>16387164
>cramming their front end up my asshole in a manual
>I'm gonna pass you, then go fucking slow
>>
>>16387164
but I have to turn slow as fuck or else this happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w13OesicQs
>>
>>16403873
Get better tires and learn to step on the gas in the correct amount to not lose grip.
>>
>>16403947
everyone knows youre supposed to slam the gas pedal when doing a u turn
>>
mexicans in traffic with manual work trucks
unrelated but just happened
>cut off car turning right into my lane since my light was green and I felt like being a dick
>car tailgates me and I speed up
>they catch up because car in front of me
>qt girl yelling through her rolled up window at me
>smile and speed off again
i only feel bad because she was a qt
>>
>>16403983
Only after hitting the apex...
>>
>>16403525
But they're not stable at that speed. Get up close to a Smart car sometime, and see how much it wiggles.
>>
File: 126pkurwa.jpg (208KB, 1075x778px)
126pkurwa.jpg
208KB, 1075x778px
People who don't check if anybody is coming on a intersection or a round-about and accelerate on random
>driving on a round-about
>some bitch almost drives into me despite I had the precedence
>she didn't even look to the sides to check if she could go
>starts yelling at me because it's my fault she can't drive

Here in Poland it's hard to get driver's license but despite that most people can't drive, makes me think that they just bought it
>>
>>16387164

Low test faggots in trucks and V6 muscle cars that feel like NO ONE CAN PASS ME. I'M THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON ON THE ROAD. DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT I'M DRIVING?

They're always fucking retards that don't understand what that window rattling noise coming from the tail end of my car means. They just try to gun it as I near them and pathetically try to accelerate as I tap the throttle to get away from their impotent rage before it wrecks my car.
>>
>>16405982
If you were able to pass them you wouldn't be here crying.
>>
File: IMG_8116.jpg (21KB, 427x217px)
IMG_8116.jpg
21KB, 427x217px
You plebs don't have your own pj?
Lololololololol!!!
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.