[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was driving my little sisters 2005 c200 earlier and the fob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20161227_173406.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_173406.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
i was driving my little sisters 2005 c200 earlier and the fob won't come out of the ignition switch
help?
she won't pick up the phone
>>
>>16383442
Put it in park
>>
They don't come out until you've put it in park and turned the FOB all the way to the left
>>
>>16383447
>>16383448
it's already in park and the fob is all the way to the left
>>
>>16383463
Turn it on again, drive it up and down the street, hit the parts around where the FOB connects with your fist, put it park and turn it off. See if key can be removed
>>
>>16383442
Is that dried jizz on the infotainment buttons?
>>
>>16383611
tried that still didn't work
i tried pulling it out while i was pushing the hand brake and that worked somehow,needed a bit more force though

>>16383746
yes
it's been sitting in my garage for since july because my sis got a scholarship in murica
>>
If the steering wheel is tensed one way, hold it the other. For example if when you park it is turned left a little, pull it right a little and see if key will come out.
>>
>>16383955
This

>>16383804
Don't you know you have to pay Mercedes a penalty if you don't drive the car often enough? Have fun with your fines.

>inb4 jizz in the ignition
>>
>>16383955
i figured it out already

>>16386428
i live next to a highway that's always dead empty on friday mornings so i usually just use sport mode and give it all i've got for a bit then go home,should be more than enough,no problems so far
>>
>>16383804
ur sis is finally getting some of this 3" american cock
>>
>>16388933
i thought the thread died 3 times but apparently not
anyways we're muslims so no that's not happening
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.