[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't understand why people buy new cars they can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1482039846844.png (37KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482039846844.png
37KB, 384x384px
I just don't understand why people buy new cars they can't afford.

It's so sad and some what cringe worthy to see a Mercedes or BMW in the show room at a Honda or Toyota dealership as the previous owner couldn't make payments.
>>
Humans are not great at long term thinking... we want new things now, not later.

So many people just live beyond their means.

Why?
Because society makes it so easy to do so.
>>
>>16382261
>be normie
>view cars like Mercedes, BMW as the divine driving experience
>drive Hyundai shitbox
>decide to stop in BMW dealership to look
>salesman does his job
>"we can have you in this 318 for $500/mo, 60 months"
>finances are tight, but it works
>drive BMW for 4 months
>get laid off/medical bills/etc.

Now you can't afford to keep your BMW, so you head on down to the Toyota dealership to see what they've got on the used lot.
Trade in the BMW @ 2/3 of it's market value, get some used corolla, right back where you started sans 6k.
>>
>>16382261
Accounting major
Learn cost benefit analysis
Motorcycles/shit boxes are the most cost efficient especially when you fix them yourself
Professors tell us to drive 10-20 year old cars and they do as well
Enter the field after graduating
My coworkers are driving Benz, BMWs , buying new cars with 60 month loans and even leases, lol
They don't even know about retirement and their brain implodes when you talk to them about time value of money
Sometimes I seriously wonder how they made it through college without learning shit
>>
File: 1480250174239.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480250174239.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>16382261
>estranged wife buys x1
>seperates 7 months later
>joint loan
>paying it every month so i doesnt fuck my credit
>will probably have it forces upon me or be forced to pay it off in divorce
fug man
>last friday wife is drunk as fuck of tequila
>calls me for a ride home because whatever fuccboi she was trying to hook up with cancels
>fuck her in the ass raw
you gotta find the small things in life anon, like fucking your soon to be ex wife in the ass dry
>>
>>16382447
Lucky man, you.
>>
>>16382447
Wow.
>>
>>16382338
This right here. Impulse buying at its finest.
>>
>>16382261
they probably had a honda or toyota beforehand and decided to get a bmw
then they realize its not as reliable as a honda or toyota cause they can actually go 80mph without the wheel shaking
so now they beat the living shit out of the bmw or mercedes thinking its normal to redline it each time they get into the car
now the car needs to be repaied but cost a leg and a arm from their agressive as hell driving and they think bmws or mercedes as unreliable
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.