[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Don't really know where else to turn here lmao.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8600.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8600.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Hey guys. Don't really know where else to turn here lmao. So I got my 2009 Jetta about a year ago. I have an auxiliary PORT in the center console. I was told I either need to hold down the CD button to get an option to actually put it in AUX settings, or tap CD twice. Neither of these things work. After some research, I learned that I need to find someone with a VCDS to program the car to have that option. Do you know where I'd find someone that has it to help me out? I've been looking for over an hour and can't find shit.
>>
>>16381741
pic of radio and aux input.
>>
I'd be more worried about the transmission slipping before 90k.
>>
Please read your owners manual. So many questions like these are answered inside of that thing.
>>
>>16381741
pic of radio. They came with like 3 or 4 different ones from what I can find.
>>
>>16381741
found the solution
https://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=341165
>If you can't get the aux. to come up at all, you will need to have someone go in there with VCDS to recode the radio. That will get aux. to work.
>When you find someone with VCDS (Vag-Com), the fix is easy. Go to the radio controller (Address 56) and look at the coding. It will probably be 0040400. Change it to 0040401, and click "Do it". Then like magic, you AUX input will be back.

Apparently it's a common enough problem. any VW dealer should be able to help.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.