[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get a car and i really like the older style golfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: golf.jpg (41KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
golf.jpg
41KB, 600x337px
I need to get a car and i really like the older style golfs like this

is it a good car? i was also thinking about getting an e36/e46. it just has to be manual and have everything working

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5910916255.html

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5928787323.html
>>
File: oh wait, you're serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait, you're serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>16375567
>it just has to be manual and have everything working
>VW
>have everything working
>>
>>16375574
i mean like the ac and heat etc

do these things have a lot of problems? how much would you pay for one?

the black car is like 10 miles from me so im tempted
>>
pls respond
>>
>>16375578
ac breaks a lot in jettas and golfs, mine doesnt cool anymore. tranny is retarded in 4th gear too.
>>
>>16375599
how much would you pay for one? specifially the first one i linked

how many miles are on yours
>>
should i negotiate on the black one? i really like it and its close to me or would that be a mistake?
>>
if it's not a vr6 it's not worth it

enjoy your vacuum problems with the turbo engines and every single dash light shitting out at the same time
>>
>>16375567
>buying a vw
>buying a car that was clearly owned by a boyracer and isn't stock
>buying a mk4 for 5k
shiggy diggy
>>
>>16376691
im not going to buy it for 5k i want to know what to offer since its so close to my house
>>
>>16376746
Nothing. A modded mk4 is worthless. A clean stock one is worth 3-4k though with the 1.8t or vr6 and manual.
>>
>>16376824
ok then give me a good option for a car under 5k

every single one of my ideas gets shit on
>>
>>16377209
3k civic
>>
>>16375603
I'd offer 3000 for either one. the first has high mileage, but seems to have been taken care of. the second has more reasonable mileage but still can't be trusted to last much longer without some issue. i had a mk4 not long ago with the 1.8t. fun as hell, but it did have vacuum issues. i would put these way above any bmw of the same age
>>
>>16377603
thanks man
>>
>>16377209
Civic for 3k. Or just a stock mk4 with the 1.8t or vr6 or pre-2003 with the alh tdi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.