[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would ever want a horseless carriage? You wouldn't hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Carriage[1].jpg (105KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Carriage[1].jpg
105KB, 630x420px
Who would ever want a horseless carriage? You wouldn't hear the delightful sound of a horses hoof as it clops along!
>>
Hahaha funny strawman!
>>
>>16366134
oil cucks on suicide watch!
>>
File: DSC_0333.jpg (428KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0333.jpg
428KB, 1600x1071px
What does /o/ recommend for some snow wheels and snow shoes for my horses? They keep slipping off the road?

Good day sirs.
>>
>>16366125
Amish btfo
>>
>horses
>delightful
pick one anon
they ought to all be sent to the glue and meatball factories
>>
Elon go to bed you're drunk
>>
>these fags like looking at horse ass
>>
>>16367793
>not wanting to be the horse
>>
daily reminder
gas the furries
gas the horse people
>>
>>16366125
> get horseless carriage
> pipe record of clopping hooves through phonograph
>>
>>16366125
Exactly!

The horseless carriage has half the range of a normal one and costs 3x as much! What's not to love?
You don't actually need to go more than a few dozen miles away, do you?
>>
>>16366125
Lol! :^)
>>
>>16366125
>Who would ever want a horseless carriage?
You have to think of the environment all the methane produced by horses is terribly bad for it causing a glasshouse effect and walking the planet. Then there is the solid waste problem of traditional HDCs where as the new Benz is zero emission cleaning up our cities. Once the rang problem is fixed and we can feed them on the move life horses so we don't have to stop every few hundred miles they will take over as there are fewer living part and reduced vets bills.
>>
File: Stanley Steamer.jpg (243KB, 927x781px) Image search: [Google]
Stanley Steamer.jpg
243KB, 927x781px
>not havign a steam car
It's like you don't want the power and reliability of a locomotive just for your own personnal use.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.