[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I've been looking at getting a new truck, But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys, I've been looking at getting a new truck, But I've been thinking of going with something different. I've used Chevy and Ford trucks for the past 15yrs and I'm just "meh" with dodge.

Been considering either the Tundra or Titan XD gasoline.

I'm kinda leaning towards the Titan XD as it has a higher payload and towing capacity. But idk.

It'd be my daily, but, I tow a race car every now and then and occasionally haul car parts. I also tend to go off reading as well(light trails for camping, hiking, hunting and scouting, and shooting). I feel like I don't haul enough to justify buying a diesel.
>>
Don't buy more towing capacity than you need is my only advice. I know the hurr durr who cares about fuel economy if you're living in America meme is real on /o/ but it actually fucking sucks getting only 7-9 mpg
>>
>XD he hasn't already decided on the ecks dee.

XD
>>
Titans headlights are bright as fuck and you will blind other drivers

Thats the only observation I have to offer
>>
>>16364420>>16364434

I know. But it's not an everyday thing. DESU, either one achieves my towing needs, but I do kinda like the improved hauling. Every once in awhile I'm hauling an engine and trans or just a heavy ass engine(diesel or big block gasoline).

How do they do off road and what's their on road manners like? Seats pretty comfy for long road trips(around 1900miles or so)?
>>
>>16364409
>occasionally tow a racecar
>haul car parts
Just get a ranger and rent a truck for towing to the track or get a 7.3 powerstroke and call it a day. A truck is a tool. it'd be a waste to dd a big inefficient truck
>>
>>16364770
1.) They don't make the Ranger anymore in the U.S. :(

2.) The cost the a "mid-size" pickup in the states is the same as a full size

3.) Speaking of "mid-sized" trucks, they're almost the same size and capabilities as a full size.
>>
this is a shill thread

a company rep already knew the answer to this thread

they just want you to spam the front page with a pointless discussion

ARE THERE NOT COUNTLESS FUCKFACED REVIEWS ALREADY OUT THERE

NOW YOU NEED TO TURN THIS SHITHOLE INTO JEWLAPDICK OR FUCKING REDDIT
>>
>>16364792
>buying new
A used truck is fine.
>>
>>16364834
Warranty bro. Tired of fixing my own shit.
>>
>>16365290
>hurr durr if the dealer doesn't fix it I have to
Stop being a dumbass. If you don't want to fix it pay someone else to.
>>
>>16364799
>STOP INTERRUPTING MY SHITPOSTING THREADS WITH ACTUAL CAR SHIT REEEEEEEEEE
Because your Corvette vs GTR thread was soon damn important.

NOBODY.
SHILLS.
CARS.
ON.
4CHAN.
>>
>>16365308
This. I don't think anyone or place would try to shill here. I fell it'd be a black market on their reputation. Lol
>>
>>16365308
As an actual marketingfag, you'd have to be absolutely retarded to think anybody would waste time shilling cars to a small group of bitter poorfags who can barely even afford payments on their $1,200 civic, but this is just common sense anyway.
>>
What the fuck are those? 5 foot beds? Yeah you don't need a truck.
>>
File: 1392599234355.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1392599234355.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>16364799
>>
>>16366402
Um, hauling car parts, and dead animals(hunting) gets pretty messy in an SUV. And pretty stinky depending on the animal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.