[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For it's price, what can I buy better than a Opel Astra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gtc.jpg (619KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gtc.jpg
619KB, 2048x1536px
For it's price, what can I buy better than a Opel Astra GTC? 150hp

I need 4 seats.
>>
>opel
Literally anything else.
>>
>>16364243
cool. Tell me cars then. For the same price
>>
ok. No cars?
>>
>>16364248
>>16364270

There's nothing wrong with buying Opels/Vauxhalls (britbong here) but they are just boring. What price range are we talking about?
>>
>>16364302
+/- 10k Portuguese Euros
>>
>>16364235
If you need 4 seats, get a sedan. No point in inconveniencing people with only having two doors. Or you could tell your friends to fuck off and get a two seater.
>>
>>16364314

For me, 'bout £8,500...
I was gonna say something on the lines of SEATS or the Skoda Fabia because good for valve and are somewhat fun but considering we have a vendetta against VAG cars so they're out the window.

Hang on, I'll put in some more research in and come back
>>
>>16364333
sure, np
>>
>>16364235
Volvo 850, and if you're a fag and want RWD then a Volvo 960
>>
>>16364344
jesus. Sleeper much?
>>
File: PICT6681.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PICT6681.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>16364348
That's the point. The cops aren't gonna bother you in a volvo and you can send the boy racers crying home with their shitvic.

Also it comes with a unoffensive stock boost gauge. (850)
>>
>>16364342

Okay. Both the Renault Megane Coupe and the Hyundai Volester are boring and the latter looks stupid.

Any Japanese coupe in that price bracket will be reliable, responsible and dependable and all those words ending in "-ible" but there is something of a mass-produced feel to them, built by accountants and for complete piss weasels l. No thanks.

I'd say look at the Volkswagen Sirocco. Avoid the diesels like the plague though. Not the whole lying about emissions thing but there is nothing worse than driving in a stylish Coupe with the engine of a canal boat in it
>>
>>16364363
Agreed. In Portugal as I see it is probably the best sleeper out there in the market. I like it, but I don't have the balls to buy one.... I would only as a 2nd car for fun. Thanks for the tip anyways

>>16364377
Can't get a Sirocco for 10k€ here :/ only +16k and the Diesel shitty one... Better ones will be +20k€ . :/
>>
>>16364404
The balls? A Volvo 850 is probably the easiest sleeper to own. Rather easy to fix on your own and isn't gonna rust. And if you want to stay away from the issues of the Turbo's then get a 960.
>>
>>16364442
No, it's not that.

It's just not my type for a Main Car. I would accept to have one as a 2nd Car.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.