[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so tommorrow im gona give a grill i like a ride home and i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: aq.png (10KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
aq.png
10KB, 362x358px
so tommorrow im gona give a grill i like a ride home and i was wondering if I turn up my heated seats all the way up will she get horny and want to fuck me?
>>
>>16357700
Ask her if she smokes weed, it gets em wet.
>>
>>16357700
I don't have heated seats and I've never had sex so I'd say go for it
>>
>>16357700
You should ask r9k
>>
Ask her if she likes your heated seats, if she says yes then tell her "just getting you nice and ready" if she's like oh anon you so funny. Say "oh I'm not joking femanon I can't get you out of my head lately"

Either you'll enjoy some sexy time in the future (you gotta plant the seed and let it grow) or it will be even more awkward than not having said anything the whole ride.

Still you both will have a story to tell about that time.
>>
>>16357946
>>16357946
kek, do this OP
>>
If you don't get her wet your seat won't either.
>>
Spill a bottle of warm water in her lap and say "damn I knew you'd be thankful for the ride but I didn't know you'd be that happy to see me" also consider having a plate of prepared oysters on your dash. This method works most of the time
>>
>>16357710
dont. unless you are sure they do.

>>16357946
why the hell not
>>
>>16357990
what about crab legs?
>>
>>16358004
Too risky, might remind her of Jameis Winston and his rape case. If you can't afford the oysters, you could try green m&m's
>>
>>16357946
Oh lawd pls do this
>>
>>16357990
this, also bake fresh bread in a mobile oven over the 12v output. The scent of freshly baked bread is a known aphrodisiac.
>>
>>16357700
Take everything out of your car
Leave a strap in in the glove box in case she opens it
>>
>Give ride home
>Tell her you're grabbing a cup of coffee and ask if she wants anything
>If she flat out says no, says she's in a hurry to get home or anything negative at all, just drive through for your coffee quickdrop her off and move on to another girl you like or better yet one who likes you since you need experience

>If yes, get her a slightly improved version of whatever she says she wants
>Even if it's drive-through, park in the lot to eat/drink it as though it's what you always do and it would be weird if she wanted to do anything else
>Spend the time you're eating to mainly get her talking about dumb shit she cares about that you will listen carefully to and repeat back to her in the future
>Work in some humble brags about things you derive pride and confidence from (but humble-brag i.e. phrase them in a way that sounds like it's no big deal to you)
>Be sure to keep your confident-mask on at all times

That's it. From that point forward, just be looking for signals that she wants to spend more time with you and/or is horny. Girls get super horny for a few days out of their cycle and if they don't have a regular fuck already or are sick of him, they'll go to the guy at the top of their fuckable "friends" list.
>>
>>16357700
Give her some Quaaludes

Nothing gets a woman hotter for a puddin pop like a couple Quaaludes and a glass of wine
>>
Show him your collection of frog memes.
>>
>>16359586
What if its a him(her)?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.