[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born too late to drive a 1955 mercedes gullwing >born

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 18hyynk5yybjpjpg.jpg (62KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18hyynk5yybjpjpg.jpg
62KB, 636x358px
>born too late to drive a 1955 mercedes gullwing
>born too early to drive a space car on mars
>born just in time to buy a bugatti veyron for $20k from superreplicas
>>
You can still drive a 1955 Mercedes Gullwing, they didn't all disintegrate
>>
>>16352276
i meant unironically.
>>
>>16352638
They can also be replica'd.

http://fastlanecars.com/vehicles/261/1955-mercedes-benz-gullwing-300sl-replica
>>
>>16352638
You can still drive a good 1955 Mercedes Gullwing.
>>
>born in era of massive aftermarket for all types of cars and modifications
>can build your own gullwing replica from ground up
>muh murrkan muscle, muh japcrap, muh god tier modern cars
>"bbbut i was born too late to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week for a year straight to buy a boomer mobile from the factory and be extremely limited with what i can do to such a shit car"
roflmao
>>
>>16352271
I don't think anybody except me got the reference to SuperReplicas.

That has GOT to be the biggest scam company of all time...worse than Bernie Maddof
>>
>>16352887

I got it. I've read about everything possible about them and their insane mysterious founder
>>
>superreplicas.com
surely this shit is a scam
>>
>full bugatti veyron replica with 1000hp, funtional active aero, everything
>$20k
You dont even need to look up this """"company"""" to know its a huge fucking scam, come on now
>>
>>16353018
Pshh come on guys obviously it's not a perfect Bugatti replica for just 20k, you need to buy the donor mustang too.
>>
What was the scam about them?
any stories?
>>
>>16352271
Money is relevant to the times. Its not supercar money but people were less excessive. The corvette would be a more attainable dream car for back then.

>The 1955 Mercedes Gullwing original MSRP started out at 11k.
>Average salary for 1955 was $3,301.44
>Minimum wage was 75 cents
>1955 corvette original MSRP $2,774
>>
ALL these Assholes on the internet are Always talking sh*t about SuperReplicas because THEY CAN'T AFFORD THEM!!! I bought my new 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost rep from these guys last summer, it was By Far the best decision of my life!c It cost Me $38 000 USD AND I couldn't be happier with the performance and quality. All you haters don't matter because you cant afford one anyways!!
>>
File: 18i391q88vchgjpg.jpg (510KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
18i391q88vchgjpg.jpg
510KB, 960x540px
is she even real?
>>
>>16353888
checked

I dunno... I read several reports of them being scammers.
>>
>>16353852
>What was the scam about them
EVERYTHING
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.