[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o, Tomorrow morning I will be buying a 2007 Rabbit 2.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DSC00728.jpg (183KB, 1023x680px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00728.jpg
183KB, 1023x680px
Hey /o,

Tomorrow morning I will be buying a 2007 Rabbit 2.5 with 143000 miles. Automatic for Wife reasons (she knows how to drive stick, but often forgets she is while driving)

Car drove well, did not over heat. Shifted well.

The only problem appears to be no A/C but I am comfortable with replacing any/all parts involved there.

The price was 3500 but negotiated 2800 including taxes, titles, fees, and plate.

No CEL codes shown on VCDS

Looking for any and all opinions before pulling the trigger.
>>
I don't know man. Ac repair can be small but usually its a big problem.
If you value cold air then kys for even thinking of this.
If not then pull the trigger.
>>
>>16346800
If that's the car it's really clean for that price.
>>
File: 1469666715825.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1469666715825.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>16346800
>Automatic for Wife reasons (she knows how to drive stick, but often forgets she is while driving)
>>
>>16346839
I live in Fl so A/C is important, but cars go for much more down here. To get this car for that money, taxes,plate,and fees I'm paying 2300 for it.
>>
>>16346800
>>>16346800
>>Automatic for Wife reasons (she knows how to drive stick, but often forgets she is while driving)
You ARE NOT kidding. Sadly she is an awesome 10/10 qt 3.14 49kg Russian. I look past it.
>>
>>16346892
>>16346800
Sounds fishy. Nobody forgets how to drive stick. She's baiting you, OP.
>>
>>16346882
This. How can she """ just forget""".
>>
>>16346800
>>>16346882
>This. How can she """ just forget""".

Typically cause she's listening to books on tape and thinks the car is automatic, when engine noise snaps her back to reality she freaks out and grinds gears trying to jam it into gear.
>>
File: 1465591919566.jpg (8KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1465591919566.jpg
8KB, 255x220px
>>16346932
So she's a fucking retard and she says she just forgets to DRIVE manual because she forgets she's driving a manual IN THE MOMENT?
>>
>>16346932
>she's listening to books on tape
distracted driving
I hope she isn't doing regular surface street driving while listening to books.
>>
>>16346800
>>>16346932
>So she's a fucking retard and she says she just forgets to DRIVE manual because she forgets she's driving a manual IN THE MOMENT?

She doesn't say that, she actually says that she forgets to drive manual in the moment. The result is that *I* just like her to be comfortable so *I* get automatic vehicles when she is going to be the primary driver.

It's O.K. anon, it just means more stick for you.
>>
>>16346932
Nigga get her off the road if her mind is simple enough to be distracted by a book.
>>
>>16346958
There are manual gearboxes everywhere. I dont want nobody to drive one, i dont want everyone to drive one. I want people to pay attention and try to avoid accidents. Getting people to be distracted while driving and accomodating to what she wants to be even more distracted when driving its a SHIT idea.
>>
>>16346962
No
>>
>>16346800
>>>16346958
>There are manual gearboxes everywhere. I dont want nobody to drive one, i dont want everyone to drive one. I want people to pay attention and try to avoid accidents. Getting people to be distracted while driving and accomodating to what she wants to be even more distracted when driving its a SHIT idea.

There is a big difference between muscle memory and muscle training anon, she simply lacks the experience with stick and the motivation to learn that you or I have. She doesn't forget because she's so distracted, she forgets because she's not experienced enough. We managed it by not getting her manual vehicles anymore.

She has a perfect driving record.
>>
>>16346800
NO. Don't do it. The 2.5 is shit. The automatic is shit. How old are you?
>>
>>16347141
Why is it shit?
>>
>>16348293
gas mileage of a v6
power of a big 4 or smaller turbo 4.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.