[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never leased a car in my entire life. At the age of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 4768567867868.jpg (84KB, 1075x346px) Image search: [Google]
4768567867868.jpg
84KB, 1075x346px
I've never leased a car in my entire life. At the age of 32, I've financed four cars and paid cash for one. When would it ever be a good idea to lease a car? I'm looking at all of these holiday "sales" and they offer really low payments but you have to have to put something like 2k down to get that offer. So, you are paying 2k dollars and basically renting a car for 3 years from the dealer including a monthly fee. This sounds really fucking stupid but with how often you see these lease deals, leasing must be fairly popular I assume.
>>
It kind of bugs me that I have to hear "Toyotathon is on!" every day on TV.

I wish local dealerships would just have normal commercials with no specials. It makes the specials look pointless.
>>
File: urgay.jpg (34KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
urgay.jpg
34KB, 440x440px
>>16342977
>Can you help me be an adult?
>>
>>16342977
>leasing must be fairly popular I assume.

Yes. It's nice not having to worry about, preventative maintenance, maintenance or taking care of it in general. You drive the shit out of it and give it back and repeat. And let's face it, modern cars aren't exactly built to last. You're going to loose money either way.

Even if you go the used $15k 15 year old Toyota meme route, your're going to be fucked when the car shits it's transmission and you're out $3500 and a car for 2 weeks.
>>
>Toyota
>breakdown

Anon, please...
>>
>>16345389
Modern day cars don't nearly last as long as older ones. They are made to breakdown because car makers don't want you to buy a car and have it last 20 years anymore.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.