[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delivery thread. Today, I got an order for 3 Gluten Free pizzas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: bushouse.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bushouse.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Delivery thread.

Today, I got an order for 3 Gluten Free pizzas. Alright, sorta hippie order, but hey, I'm not the one paying $48 for 3 10 inch pies.

I get to the address to find pic related.

I think that I've encountered peak Hippie. on the other hand, they tipped $10, so I'm not going to complain.
>>
Anyone else find a great delivery job in a kickass location?

I have a second job delivering in some of Chicago's wealthiest suburbs. Working 25 hours a week nets me about $500-600.
>>
File: 20150831_165336.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150831_165336.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>16342566
I work ~35-40 hrs/week in a upper class suburb/lower-middle class rural mix delivery area of a smaller city, and make $350-$500/week just in tips, depending on how good of a week it is. I have a consistent schedule, which is great for making future plans. I can easily pay my bills and put some money away, and rent is super cheap, so I'm doing pretty well

pictured: my old delivery vehicle in my old city (vegas)
>>
>gluten free pizzas

Did they call back and complain about them being burnt? EVERY FUCKING TIME THEY ORDER THE SAME NASTY BULLSHIT THAT YOU KEEP TELLING THEM IS JUST LIKE THAT NO MATTER WHAT.

Because I get that a lot.
>>
>>16342590
Nah, I don't think we've had complaints about gluten frees being burnt. I have a sort of yuppie delivery area, so the GLUTEN IS THE DEVIL folks who usually order them tend to know how they're supposed to turn out.
>>
>>16342373
I couldn't bring myself to use my car to transport food for a living.

That's cuck-tier
>>
File: 2016-12-19_08.50.42.jpg (3MB, 2982x1678px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-19_08.50.42.jpg
3MB, 2982x1678px
CDL stuff count? I deliver doors. This here is a load of junk or returns, we donate it to some guy that sells them in Africa.
>>
>>16343848
Go away evan.
>>16344005
I don't see why not.
>>
>>16343848
I think the trick is to buy a shitbox just for delivering food in, so you don't run the shit out of your nice car.

>>16342566
>Anyone else find a great delivery job in a kickass location?
I don't deliver often, but when I do, something has gone seriously wrong to get me evicted from the warehouse. Either someone's fucked up their leg/back and can't lift, or is new and doesn't have the paperwork to be trusted with a van (I don't need it due to predating it), or has to run through the routes in ridiculously short times due to van issues and needs someone to help.
My store has one of the widest catchment areas due to location, so a van trip could be a bunch of short drops in the immediate area, manoeuvring a sack truck loaded with crates around a cramped building, or 20+ minutes of comfy cruising through the countryside to a big house in the middle of nowhere.
Or it could be a small house in a halfway remote village, with a name but no number, and invisible from the road, with an absurd approach on gravel.

The easiest is the guy just across the road from the store. It's a catering company, so they just order shittons of food delivered to their warehouse so they don't have to go get it themselves. Always the first drop, so I just have to monkey my way up to the topmost trays and haul them out.

The hardest is directing the van down a driveway you can't turn it around in, trying to stay out the way while staying in the mirrors, and shouting over the engine.
Then unload the trays required from the van, unload the stuff from the trays, load them back on the van, and then lead it back up the driveway before getting back in again.

Most frustrating is new-build estates that don't appear on the sat-nav yet. As the assistant, I have to do the running around and looking at doors, then shout and wave at the van.
>>
File: 297861c357.png (328KB, 482x362px) Image search: [Google]
297861c357.png
328KB, 482x362px
I delivered in Tulsa for a year.

Got robbed twice at gun point. Shit tips. Don't recommend.
>>
>>16345196
Ah, fuck I know about the new-build areas. My delivery area in in an expanding residential zone, and there's like 5 apartment complexes that are so new that the store computer has no fucking clue where they are, and google maps barely has an idea.
>>
File: thief.jpg (38KB, 599x574px) Image search: [Google]
thief.jpg
38KB, 599x574px
>>16345220
this is the mesocyclone that did it. if anyone sees him please report.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.