[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to check out a 94 mustang gt thats extensively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: robert_stegall_2714[1].jpg (36KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
robert_stegall_2714[1].jpg
36KB, 500x376px
I'm going to check out a 94 mustang gt thats extensively modified and wondering what u guys think or would do.
About the car:
>Asking price is 5k but we agreed to 3.5k because he is in a hurry
>Says he has no maintenance history and hasn't touched the car maintenance wise since he had it
>Says had it for no more than a few months but after searching hard enough I can see that he has had it for sale for the last two months
>I don't have any convenient means to check the car out and make a good decision because it is located 4 hours away
>Has intake, headers, x pipe with no cats,flowmaster exhaust, eibach springs and koni springs, rear LCAs, poly control arm bushings, caster and camber plates, rear located battery with a battery disconnect and car is wired for subs and amps.

About me:
>Student with no income
>Have a loan that /could/ sustain me but it might choke my career options a year and a half from now
>In the short term it means that I will be more stressed out and it probably will affect my grades

What would you do? I'm super tempted to buy because it almost sounds like a killer deal but the financial struggle is telling me not to. And also the fact that a car this modified has such a low price and hasnt been sold so maybe there is something wrong with it that is only obvious when you see it in person.
>>
>>16330741
>>Student with no income
why are you spending this much on a car?
>>
>>16330741
Sn95's are not likely to get more expensive, as foxbodies are still easy to get ahold of, if that's what you have your heart set on.

So just wait.
>>
>>16330752
Because he has a student loan and he needs a car. 3.5k is nothing.

Of course if I had no income I wouldn't be buying a mustang.

>>16330741
>What would you do?
I'd get a job
>>
>>16330741
Just your financial situation means you shouldn't do it, unless you desperately need transport. Then the situation with maintenance means you shouldn't do it anyway.
>>
>>16330752
The car I recently sold was worth that much. That and the fact that I'm kind of a spoiled brat right now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.