[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pulled out onto the interstate, drive 500 feet, and haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I pulled out onto the interstate, drive 500 feet, and haven't moved in ten. Theres a closed lane on the right I am considering turning around and getting off the freeway somehow. Thoughts?
>>
>>16329402
Pull that broad out the van and fuck her in the mouth, cunt and ass. Don't be a little bitch.
>>
>florida
lol that's what you get for living in such a shit state
>>
>>16329428
Do Cuban women like some white dick?
>>
>>16329428
It's hot as hell and my AC is out.
>>
>>16329493
>Florida
> no ac
hahaah
sit in your sweaty clothes dumbass
>>
File: 1419880605074.jpg (29KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
1419880605074.jpg
29KB, 567x522px
>speedo only goes to 120
not like you were gonna go fast anyways, kek
>>
what part of florida op
>>
Fuck that noise...GTA rules...jack the Odyssey, blast the driver, blast the a/c, blast the fuck out of there by going the other way on the shoulder

you got this son, now go represent your sunshine state proper like
>>
>>16329548
Grow a pair of shoes, dumbass
>>
Just sit in traffic like the disappointment to your father that you are
>>
>>16329547
The worst part regarding road and traffic. Tampa. Someone rear ended me yesterday in a Mexican piece of shit and totaled their car (radiator and entire front smashed to bits) and left a small dent in mine. I hate Tampa.
>>
>>16329591
Are there a lot of Mexicans in Florida?
>>
>>16329594
Depends since they really do flock to the cities. There are a ton of Cubans although they blend in a lot better
>>
>>16329402
Didn't you see the jam from the junction?
>>16329493
Maintain your vehicle, then.

In conclusion, OP is a moron who drives a shitty car, and can't be bothered to look more than 5 feet ahead of his front bumper.

Onto the next thread we go.
>>
>>16329591
shit, I feel you OP. I live just south in Sarasota, same amount of traffic but half the infrastructure to handle it
>>
I tried to get off the interstate and now I'm stuck on a side road.
>>
>>16329806
driving like that
unless thats a manual you deserve every bad thing that happens to you
>>
>>16329817
No u
>>
Nice Sebring OP
>>
>>16329817
Duct tape challenge practice
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.