[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in store parking lot >Get into car >Hear a starter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1479193452199.jpg (62KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1479193452199.jpg
62KB, 650x842px
>in store parking lot
>Get into car
>Hear a starter cranking but no start
>Look over, normiebox (Ford fusion I think) next to me won't start
>Qt 3.14 grill looking confused and worried, typing hurriedly on phone
>I can see that her lights are on, they flicker when she tries to start it
>About to get jumper cables from trunk, but lose my nerve
>Spaghetti.png
>Pretend not to notice
>Drive away in my miata
>>
>>16329218
Holy shit you turbofag try to keep your spaghetti in your fanny pack next time.
>>
File: 1316455906989.jpg (27KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
1316455906989.jpg
27KB, 482x321px
>>
>>16329218
Better to play it safe, she might claim you raped her and you'll be doing 25 to life as Tyrone's bitch.
>>
>>16329218
THERES SOMETHING INSIDE YOU

ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN
>>
>>16329243
it's my dick
>>
>a dew days ago we got a snowstorm in the midwest
>8 inches of snow
>the next day the roads were almost clear
>parking lots were still a disaster
>driving back to my buddies house with a few friends
>cut through a rite aid parking lot to miss a notoriously long light
>see a car stuck going up the incline going into the parking lot
>they entered through an exit only and now theyre stuck
>lul
>park my car, we get out and push her out
>traction control going off like crazy, constant putting from the exhaust
>she doesn't know how to rock the car back and forth so every time she lost momentum i had to say "you need to back up a little bit"
>after a few minutes of that shes unstuck
>she says thanks, we leave

Too bad it was an old lady and not a qt
>>
>>16329239
There was some poor cuck one who greentexted a story where he helped some coal burner single mom by changing her oil for her, then she had one of her hood rat crack head friends drain the pan and run the car around till it seized, then she sued the anon.

Long story short, never help strangers with their car.
>>
>>16329239
Or even worse. Car still won't start, she blames you for damaging it. Sues you, and you are fighting the case and paying fees for the rest of your life.
>>
File: lt1.jpg (79KB, 453x384px) Image search: [Google]
lt1.jpg
79KB, 453x384px
>>16329218
>>
>had a girl in my car once
>still think about it 2 years later
>>
>>16329332
OP here. That's what I keep telling myself. I assumed she needed a jump because her lights were on but her car wasnt starting. But if it wasn't that, and it was the fuel pump or some other bullshit that would keep it from starting then I wouldve looked like an asshat
>>
>>16329322
If only we could all be as alpha as this anon
>>
>>16329243
THEYRE TALKING ABOUT YOU BOY
BUT YOU'RE STILL THE SAME
>>
File: photostudio_1481930744612.jpg (2MB, 1940x2596px) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1481930744612.jpg
2MB, 1940x2596px
>>16329218
Hey
>>
>>16329331
America
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.