[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHy did he do this? be me driving at night drive a low car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

WHy did he do this?

be me
driving at night
drive a low car
>get tailgated by SUV
>annoying headlights aimed at my rear view mirror
>hes literally drivinger up my ass
>im doing 5 over the speed limit
>want to cruise tho so pull over let him pass
>i get behind him
>he slows down a little below the speed limit
>dont mind cause im in the mood of just cruising
>he pulls over to the side after 3 minutes on the road
>pass him
>Look back
>HES TAIL GATING ME AGAIN
>WTF.GIF
NOW I GET FUCKING MAD
have weapons in my car so idc if shit turns violent
>i pull over to the side this time
Let him through again
>SPeed up
Tail gate his ass
he panics into a weird frenzy
>its like 11pm so not many cars on teh road but enough to cause an accident
>he pulls over AGAIN
i pull over just looking at the fag
he just sits in his car this time
get out of my car
>have concealed weapon
>dont draw my weapon just want to ask this driver what the fuck is wrong with him
>he just drives off speeding in another frenzy

JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH CRAZY DRIVERS IN DECEMBER?

any road stories /o/ can share
>>
>didn't just let brake check the retard on the second pullover

Also, driving a sedan or low car guarantees that cars with higher ground clearance will obviously blind you with headlights. Barring new models whose headlights are incorrectly adjusted out of the factory, this is par for the course if you drive a car and not a crossover, SUV or truck.
>>
File: IMG_1941.jpg (58KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.jpg
58KB, 480x352px
>>16326968
>be me
>coming home after a long productive day at work in a transnational corporation
>driving my 16' SUV late at night on highway
>flow of traffic is ~70 mph
>1994 Honda Civic in front of me insists on going 3mph above the speed limit
>I hope this fellow driver doesn't think that my headlights are too obnoxious because his car is too low and my SUV too high
>he pulls over and gets behind me
>He is now tailgating me, can't even see his car through the rear view mirror
>I don't want to cause an accident so I slow down to the speed limit
>he is still tailgating me
>now I'm mad, I pull over and tailgates his ass
>fucking douchbag pulls over and tailgates me
>I look at him, he Is a wigged, an Eminem gangsta wannabe
>I just pull over on the side of the road so he can just leave me alone
>he also pulls over and gets out of the car
>he makes it clear to show me that he has a gun
>like I'm going to allow this armed wigger get close to me with a gun, I have a family and a job that needs me, this white trash has nothing
>speed away

I really hate this douchebags who think that because they have a gun in their car they own the street.
>>
>>16327177
>I hope this fellow driver doesn't think that my headlights are too obnoxious because his car is too low and my SUV too high

NEWS: many people do think you're obnoxious with that feature. It used to be a common complaint many years ago on many different online forums. But since the SUVs are here to stay as daily drivers, people have given up complaining about them and their drivers' unconsciously self-arrogant attitudes towards others.
>>
>>16329311
I feel so bad when I'm at a stop light and some poor guy with no auto-dimming mirrors is getting melted by my headlights :o/
>>
>>16327177
what do you drive, are you an anon with the new escalade?
>>
I've come to the opinion that the majority of tailgaters aren't consciously doing so. They're on autopilot and just following your lead while they text/etc. Doesn't make it better, just that that's what it is.

Following that logic path means that the first time they actually noticed you was when you interrupted their thought processes by pulling over. Mildly curious,as to what was going on they continued to watch in the rear view and saw you pull out again and follow. Now they think they're being followed for some reason (remember they weren't conscious of their earlier tailgating) and want you to go away and pull over again. Then you confirm their worst fear by stopping too and go over the top by getting out like a road rage incident is about to happen. Lucky they didn't start shooting first and just took off.
>>
idling through parking lot in my old yota, silver b series backs out of spot and is going to t-bone me, hammer down and SCREEEEEE out of the way, fuckin' cunt flips me off like I was in the wrong. NOT TODAY! clutch pop and smoke the tires around the island stopping in the way. OH SHIT There's a husbando.

Runs up and kicks my door. FUCK THIS! without thinking grab handle, rapid shield bash with my now dented door. and hop out. Uh-OH, I'm not a good fighter, we start trading blows, doing okay and keeping my hands up. take a few, give a few.

He's bigger and tries slamming me. but we're in between cars now in the parking spaces. I kick off the side of a dodge van and we both go down on the hood of a car(forget, it was red though) with me on top. I wet fish and get facing him and go for the choke. He grabs my arms but I'm wearing a hoodie so he is now holding the ends of my sleeves and I am punching him and trying to pull free. Most likely looking like an autistic Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man in the process. He is doesn't let go of the sleeves so I keep hitting and he slides off the hood, gets up and continues to talk shit like he just won. they speed off and I just parked and went in the store with my mouth bleeding, everyone staring and the car alarm still going off. I have never felt so badass in my life.

I got my ass royally whupped in the very next fight I was in so I was gentled again.
>>
>>16329421
on second thought, maybe I'm the crazy driver
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.