[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /o/ I'm a complete faggot and offer nothing to society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (110KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 900x675px
Hello /o/ I'm a complete faggot and offer nothing to society what's so ever. I'd like to get into cars so I can actually seem like a man and contribute to this world. Give me any and all knowledge on automobiles that you've got
>>
>>16320996
post your local craigslist and your budget and Ill find you a shitbox to buy and learn shit on.

I dont think you should watch youtube really but if you have to chrisfix and engineeringexplained both have lots of great videos regarding cars.
>>
Buy an older car for half your expected budget so you can buy tools and parts to learn how to work on it.

And beer. Nothing like beer when the god damn fucking thing piece of shit who did this oh no you fucker goddamn FUCK SHIT

Also a MAP gas torch.
>>
>>16321015
This pretty much

Most of us who didn't have parents or people to teach them how to work on cars, started out this way.

We bought a shitbox and some tools and started fixing it.
>>
>>16320996
>Hello /o/ I'm a complete faggot and offer nothing to society what's so ever. I'd like to get into cars so I can actually seem like a man and contribute to this world.

I feel like this could be a troll, and an insult to us /o/tists
>>
>>16320996
Subscribe to car and driver, watch engineering explained and listen to some podcasts if you want to learn a bunch of shit fairly quickly.
>>
Don't listen to anyone here.
Go to school instead.
>>
>>16320996
Hey OP,

I just wanted to let you know that I was in the exact same position as you a few months ago. I always thought it was cool how other people were more cultured than I and could banter about cars and also had the mechanical know-how to wrench on them if needed.

Having crossed over to the other side now, I can tell you with confidence that it is all a load of shit. It's simply a case of the grass being greener on the other side. Pursue it as a hobby if you have some spare cash and it interests you - but don't get into it because you're an uncultured weeb loser who wants something to talk about with the boys. The discussions in the car community are no less trivial than the shit you see being argued about on MLP boards.

But, if you wan't, just get a Miata for like $2,000 and a Ninja 250 for $1,300 and you'll learn 90% of everything you need to know about automobiles
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-18-08-23-48.jpg (141KB, 436x519px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-18-08-23-48.jpg
141KB, 436x519px
>>
buy a crap car and a haynes for said crap car.

do entire haynes manual, take it all apart and put it together again.

Tada, you know how a car works.
>>
Why do you think having a car "contributes to society"? If you wanna contribute to society, stay off my roads to be honest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.