[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop someone from trying to break into my car? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 465454.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
465454.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
How can I stop someone from trying to break into my car?

I don't know who it is, and I'm sick of staying awake all night waiting with my rifle
>>
>>16320031
you're half way there
shoot them the next time they try
then they wont try again
>>
>>16320031
>sick of staying awake all night waiting with my rifle
this man is clearly more motivated than you and will end up breaking into your car because you wanted to sleep instead of being a better man
>>
When he comes up to the car shoot him in the legs. Be sure to affix a two liter bottle filled with water to the end of the barrel. It will create a mediocre supressor.

Then drag him back into your house and rape him. After you are done you must kill him and wrap the body in plastic film, then seal it with tape or something. Once this is done, rent one of those metal trash bins and make a bonfire. The remains will be used as ornaments for your vehicle to warn other thieves.
>>
>>16320031
park inside or
get big dog. put but car.

you park on the street right?
>>
If I wanted to break into a car, I would definitely start by putting a small crowbar in the door.
>>
Obvious cameras on your house with big bright LED lamps shining on the car. Also write a note that says smile your on camera and stick it to the inside glass.
>>
>>16320066
Driveway. But I live in a castle state
>>
>>16320079
big angry woofwoof in car? not many people would intently release 30kg of pissed off dog.
>>
Put a large NRA sticker on your car and see if that deters them.
>>
Tint windows
Use a dashcam
Use external cameras

Insurance should have you covered anyway
>>
Break into your own car first.
>>
>>16320031
>what is insurance
But gl shooting the dicks op
>>
>>16320031
Just leave it unlocked and take everything out
> no brakeinns

Also
> what is a car alarm
>>
>>16320117
>Use a dashcam
First thing stolen
Also thieves don't break in thru dash you idiot
>>
Such bad advice in this thread.

First thing to try, if the car is tinted then sleep in the back with your handgun. If he breaks in you claim it was an attempted car jacking.

If that's not an option, leave the car unlocked and place several a strip of double sided tape with nails going through it on the headrest/back/bottom of the seat. This works best if you have a black interior and can paint the nails black.

Lastly, stop leaving shit that people want to steal in your car. How many times has this happened OP?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.