[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am this anon >>16303694 just got my insurance renewal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

i am this anon >>16303694

just got my insurance renewal and my rate is $2000 lower next year

i'm still mad at and want to sue the first guy but things aren't so bad

2016 may not be the worst year after all!
>>
>>16320028
So you are how old?
Live in Florida?
Have a DUI
What vehicle are you trying to insure?
>>
>>16320156
i'm not from florida and i don't have a dui
>>
>>16320459
you were accused of both in the thread you linked, so how about some details.
>>
>>16320028
>i'm still mad at and want to sue the first guy
You won't win a cent you dumb cunt, unless you had it in writing that he would insure the car or a verbal contract performed in front of at least three witnesses you have no case at all and he has the right to refuse you service as he sees fit.
>>
>>16320491

Not op but learn to read, his point was he is sticker with an insurance company who's typical customers are DUI drivers and others not desirable to typical companies due to high risk
>>
>>16320028
because you are a racist everyone will know and you will always come out behind
>>
ARNT YOU THE FUCKING ALCOHOLIC WHO CANT GET INSURANCE BECAUSE HE HAD SO MANY FUCKING DUIS

JESUS CHRIST STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARD AND BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR LIFETIME OF LOSER DECISIONS LEADING TO YOU BEING A LOSER
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.