[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me again why these cars are bad /o/ Im going to the dealership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Tell me again why these cars are bad /o/

Im going to the dealership tomorrow to pick mine up
>>
What difference does it make, you'll ignore any advice given to you, though you already know in the back of your mind you fucked up
>>
File: 1476923874575.png (12KB, 233x203px) Image search: [Google]
1476923874575.png
12KB, 233x203px
>>16316519
STOP
T
O
P
>>
Because its not a meme

>no Ecoboost
>no Manual Transmission
>Not 20yrs old and rusting out
>no BBK
>not American
>>
>>16316519
inb4 150 replies.
>>
I don't think there is anything wrong with that auto except the wheels, not my particular flavor of sherbet. I hope if you are spending that kind of money you made sure to get something with an AMG badge.
>>
>>16316519
If you can afford it and the maintenance then why not. They're fun as fuck to drive.
>>
>>16316519
4cycl fwd, poor mans cls
>>
Because it's an econobox with mediocre materials and build quality and the brand identity shrunken CLS shape makes the visibility terrible. The entire selling point is the badge.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.