[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so fucking bad at car/bike tests? I failed my driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: test_cntr.png (29KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
test_cntr.png
29KB, 448x300px
Why am I so fucking bad at car/bike tests?

I failed my driving test 4 times before I finally passed.

I just failed my bike test today.

I literally want to fucking kill myself. tests in the UK are fucking ridiculous as well, you can get failed for little things and they layout is retarded bad.
>>
Its made so that, in theory, only people able to safely operate a vehicle in traffic can pass

Blame yourself, not the test
>>
>>16314806
I know that feeling. I flunked the drivers test 4 times as well. My parents never owned a car so they couldnt teach me. Driving lessons are really expensive here so I tried cutting corners, didnt work.

Just hang in there.
>>
>>16314806
I failed a number of times too. Driving 25 in a 30 was one, failure to use the horn was another.

Unless you're a cute girl it's pot luck if you pass. Wear a suit though so they don't think you're a boy racer.
>>
>>16314835
>Its made so that, in theory, only people able to safely operate a vehicle in traffic can pass

all these female drivers that are middleaged passed their test ages ago when it was much easier, and they are as a result fucking imbeciles.

I know because one drove straight into me the other day.
>>
File: 1453225586866.jpg (241KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
1453225586866.jpg
241KB, 1328x747px
>>16314865
"In theory"

In 20 years we'll be looking back and shaking our heads at how easy it was to get a license in 2016
>>
>>16314806
I passed first time with two minors (stalled twice lol fuck st albans hillstarts)

the tests arent shit, you are
>>
>>16314960
you passed first time because of sheer fucking luck.
>>
>>16314806
>UK driving test
>bad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fuck right off, you're allowed hundreds of minors and they will pass you if you don't do anything retarded.
You're just shit.
>>
>>16314806
>Literally just drive around with the examinor for 30-40 mins
>Bad layout

Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>16314871
In 20 years nobody will be manually operating motor vehicles. There will be no license tests.
>>
File: 1441246653696.jpg (15KB, 291x354px) Image search: [Google]
1441246653696.jpg
15KB, 291x354px
>>16314806
>was literally drunk when I took my first driving test
>almost perfect, got told some bullshit about slowing down earlier before stop signs
>mfw I was breaking the law the whole time

I love the midwest.
>>
>>16314835
It's made so people learn to pass a test rather than learn to drive safely/well.
>>
Come to America.
Land of freedom.
Drive around the block.
Instant pass.
WIN.

Yeah, well consider it the cost of having a more "advanced" society. Your drivers are better. And you pay for it. Always.
>>
I got a minor fault because I couldn't look into the future and predict that a taxi would be parked in the lane ahead around a corner, so I didn't preemptively change into the other lane and got stuck behind him.

It's ridiculous how much discretion examiners have to just make shit up. Oh, and they have quotas to fail as many people as possible too.
>>
>>16315030
You don't fail because of a minor, you're allowed like 16 of them.
>>
>passed all the tests first go

feels pretty good
>>
>>16315065
how can someone miss the point this badly? They can give minor faults out for basically anything. Things beyond the driver's control, things that make absolutely no difference to anybody. They do this because they have fail quotas.
People do fail because of minors, I know of at least one. I passed, but I got 11 minors of which 5 at most were genuine. Several were clearly bullshit that he ended up not even being able to explain. He tried his hardest to bump up the minors to push me into a fail for his quota.

He must've been butthurt too since he had me pegged for a fail, because he ended up "losing" my documents and delaying the process by months.
>>
>>16315200
Next time look around a corner faggot and don't get stuck behind a fucking parked taxi.
>>
>>16314975
>hundreds of minors

Bus rider confirmed

A candidate will fail the test if he or she accumulates any serious or dangerous faults, or more than fifteen driving faults.
>>
>>16315222
I was obviously exaggarating you autistic fuck.
>>
>>16315200
>Several were clearly bullshit that he ended up not even being able to explain

Or that they flat out lie about. I got failed as they claimed I was parked too close to a car during my parallel park, yet there was a gap big enough to park another car in.
Yet, they didn't notice I would have needed a bloody taxi in order to get to the kerb in the test I passed on.

Quick tip; it's harder for them to fail you than to give you a pass, due to more paperwork. So, if possible, try and get the last test of the week.
>>
>>16314806
You are supposed to be learning to pass the test, not to drive.
Go pass the f* test then get on with your life.
>>
File: 1421435401838.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1421435401838.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>all these shit drivers blaming the test
fucking kek

>actually failing on minors
hahahahahahahaha

>unless you're a cute girl it's just luck
am I on /o/ or /r9k/ ?
>>
>>16315030
Peek about a corner. It's a real thing BTW.
Called situational awareness.
>>
>>16315588
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situation_awareness
Demonstrate this.
>>
>>16314806
>I failed my driving test 4 times before I finally passed.

Now that you are driving with no more tests to keep you on the edge, please don't slip back down the slippery slope and resume bad driving habits.
>>
>>16315025
>Come to America.
>Land of freedom.

No, more like Land of Hit-and-Run plus DINDU smashing windows to snatch and grab stuff inside the car.
>>
File: 1471548882663.jpg (266KB, 602x556px) Image search: [Google]
1471548882663.jpg
266KB, 602x556px
>>16314993
Fellow midwest bro here. can confirm they dont give a shit I showed up to the DMV on my motorcycle to get my motorcycle permit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.