[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be driving to NY from VA in 2 weeks never really had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I will be driving to NY from VA in 2 weeks never really had to drive in the winter before, how do I avoid dying? FWD V6 Hyundai Tucson 2008 btw. Rip.
>>
>>16306799
Make sure your vehicle is in good condition, check your tire pressure.

Plan route on google maps or some other shitty map service like waze

Check weather along the route frequently, listen to weather stations or check when you do some stops to pee or shit, it helps if you have data.
>>
The reason why people crash in bad weather is because they go too fast. Only go as fast as you're comfortable with and leave a huge distance between you and the car in front of you.

If it starts snowing just go in a parking lot and slam on the brakes to get an idea of how much traction you have. Different types of snow yeild varying amounts of traction
>>
>>16306799
RIP op.

I know from you living in VA you have never experienced real snowfall so you will likely die.

You were just too dumb to live, It's survival of the fitness buddy.
>>
>>16306799
Might I ask why you're leaving glorious Virginny for that leftist shithole?
>>
>>16306799
>driving to one of the most cucked states with a car from one of the worst brands

man, where did you go wrong in life?
>>
Apply the pedal all the way to the floor until you feel the traction control kicking back at you.

Also be sure to go about 20MPH in the fast lane.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.