[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RX tlhqZ-7Y >BMW drivers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: averagebmwdriver.png (664KB, 759x478px) Image search: [Google]
averagebmwdriver.png
664KB, 759x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RXtlhqZ-7Y

>BMW drivers
>>
>>16305747

A Restaurant near where my school did there plays would boot cars if they parked there even though they had plenty of parking.

One my friends took the wheel off and the boot home, then tossed it through the tow companies window the next night.
>>
>>16305781
>One my friends took the wheel off and the boot home, then tossed it through the tow companies window the next night.
brilliant
>>16305747
but this cunt deserved it
>>
>>16305747
Keith Ode1 month ago
You're lucky that guy didn't kill you. He should have.

Fuck towing companies
>>
Towing companies are pure scum. Zero respect.
>>
>>16305747
The dude had a handicapped placard. Tow dude had no right to do anything to his car. Glad he damaged his boot.
>>
Looks like they shouldn't have been little booting faggots. Shame he didn't cut it off and probably damaged his car.
>>
tow prick sounds like a little faggot that needs to get shot by the next guy he tries to fuck over
>>
>>16305876
lol fuck the towie then why did he boot him?
>>
>>16305896
Probably because he didn't park perfectly in the spot

>N-Now it's 300
The based black guy should have knocked that peckerwood out
>>
>>16305896
By the sounds of the douchebag, the fact that he was taping it, and the fact that the boot was garbage, this wasn't a tow truck operator. This was some dickhead with a plastic boot White Knighting the parking lot.
>>
>>16305747
So some faggot illegally pulls up next to a guy parked in a handicap spot with his Camry covered in bumper stickers and boots the guy even though he can park there

libtards, not even once
>>
>>16305975

What does this have to do with liberals? Is /pol/ slow tonight or something?
>>
>>16305983
Did you not notice the Camry with Obama stickers?

Yelling and harassing people becuse they got offended is a recurring theme among libtards: https://youtu.be/8JPZskYKUvY
>>
>>16305975
A libtard wouldn't boot a black mans car, he'd be offering the man food stamps.
>>
>>16306002
Letting everyone know he's an Obama supporter must mean he's not liberal, right?
>>
File: 1335562633682.jpg (107KB, 991x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1335562633682.jpg
107KB, 991x1092px
>>16306010
Do you conservatards not have any humor?
>>
>>16306027
is this post ironic
>>
>>16306037
No its just coincidental.
>>
File: spin_prod_254578401.jpg (10KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_254578401.jpg
10KB, 245x245px
>>16305876
the guy did not have a handicap placard
that was a air freshener
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.