[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite car product? Pic related >cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 20161211_093540-1.jpg (3MB, 2114x2365px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_093540-1.jpg
3MB, 2114x2365px
What's your favorite car product?

Pic related
>cheap
>great results
>makes cleaning easier
>>
>>16302587
shit's magic
>>
>>16302593
Is it worth the cash?
I've seen it but never got my attention
>>
>>16302604
My car is black so basically I wash it three times a week if not more. This is the fastest way for me to get it done. Clean laundered wash mitt from top to bottom, wiping then drying one panel at a time.

My car is also ceramic coated so I never need to wax which helps.
>>
File: 303.jpg (46KB, 413x550px)
303.jpg
46KB, 413x550px
This stuff is amazing.

>it does what is says
>it works better than it says

This stuff can restore the surfaces of a bunch of different rubber/plastics pretty amazingly.
>>
File: scan 1 390EE.jpg (4MB, 2550x1913px)
scan 1 390EE.jpg
4MB, 2550x1913px
>>16302682
How do you apply this stuff to plastics? Do you just wipe it on with a cloth or what? I have 303 and I try to apply it to my dash every month to prevent it from cracking or warping.

Do you think it could make my faded air dam dark again? (The gray piece under the bumper) Along with the other faded trim pieces?
>>
>>16302692
I find it best to put it on by spraying it onto something like a cloth or paper towel first, but I've had success just spraying it on before as well.

The main reason to wipe it on instead of spraying it is if it's warm out it could cause some darker spots because of the droplets from spraying.

Basically just follow the instructions on the bottle and it should keep doing what it says.

It'll work for what you are wanting to do fo sho, I've restored a bunch of rubber exterior trim with it as well as dash parts of varying materials. Works fine on hard plastics and it does make them nice and dark again.
>>
>>16302692
Not anon you're replying to, but seriously get a dash mat if you can find one for your celica.

Easy way to protect the dash without using product periodically, also reduces glare and heat reflecting off it.
>>
>>16302731
Down side is that it's ugly
>>
File: DSC_6156.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6156.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>16302722
Yeah, when I put on the dash I always put it on the cloth and then wipe it on. I once sprayed Meguiar's APC directly on my glovebox door and for some reason it screwed it up and faded it permanently it seems. And thanks, I'll try to put it on when I get it a chance. Hopefully it works.

>>16302731
I don't like dash mats, but yeah it's definitely the best way. I would still rather put it on and use a sunshade though, I want to actually enjoy having a dash in good condition.

>>16302765
Exactly, if I were to get one, I would at least get a nice quality material one. But I still don't want one at all.
>>
This shit is the best

The newly-opened auto parts store in my town is also stocking this and most of Meguiars products, so you can bet your ass I'm happy
>>
>>16302765
You'll forget about that once you realize how much strain it takes off your eyes and never getting blinded by windscreen glare on bright sunny days.
>>
>>16302765
>Down side is that it's ugly
Stow it in the trunk when you have stuck-up mocking asshole guests in the car. Otherwise it is a good solution in high ultraviolet states like Arizona. The summer heat combined with the ultraviolet really eats up the plastic.

>>16302604
>Is it worth the cash?
Just think of it as a generic detailer liquid. You use detailer sprays the same way after all. Another way to think of brand name detailer sprays is that they are Optimum with added proprietary synthetic waxes.

If you detail very often, then Optimum is more economical than using the more expensive branded detailer spray. I don't use Optimum because I want the synthetic wax my branded detailer has in it. It gives a shine and slippery wax feel that Optimum doesn't provide.
>>
File: liquid autism.jpg (153KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
liquid autism.jpg
153KB, 1200x1200px
Expensive but looks awesome
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.